How gorgeous are these crepe paper bunny ears? Earlier this month we gave you a sneak peek of these DIY bunny ears during our March inspiration video. And today we are ready to share the tutorial!
While we designed these bunny ears for kids to wear, we wouldn’t blame any adults who want to sport this cute headband for Easter. Just download our templates below and follow our instructions to make your own adorable set of bunny ears.
Hoppy Easter to some-bunny special
A while back we made some DIY bunny ears out of felt (worn so adorably by a dad and his daughter) and knew we had to make a crepe paper version. Of course we couldn’t resist adding some crepe paper flowers to our crepe paper bunny ears! Our designer Meagan used the rose pattern from our crepe paper rosebuds project to make three small roses for the center of this headband. While we think they complement the bunny ears so beautifully, you can also choose to leave them off or explore our other crepe paper flowers for inspiration.
Either way, these crepe paper bunny ears are simple to make and will look so sweet on your little one! Download our SVG file to make this Easter craft with your cutting machine. Or you can cut our PDF template by hand. If you have any questions, be sure to comment below!
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Lia Griffith Double-Sided Crepe Paper — White & White, Apricot & Light Rose, and Strawberry & Tulip Pink
- Metal Headband
- Aleene’s Turbo Tacky Glue
- Mod Podge
- 24-Gauge White Paper Covered Wire
- Rose Bud Pattern and Tutorial
How to Make Crepe Paper Bunny Ears
- Gather your craft tools and materials. Then download the bunny ears template or SVG file below.
- Cut crepe paper according to the pattern using scissors or a cutting machine.
- Bend wire into ear shape slightly smaller than the inner ear; apply mod podge over the wire.
- Apply mod podge to pink inner ear and glue over wire on outer ear.
Full tutorial available for members. Join here!
If you make any of our craft projects for Easter, share it with us and the rest of our crafting community by tagging #MadeWithLia when you post pictures. For more ideas, explore all of our Easter crafts.
Want daily DIY inspiration? Come join us on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram. Or browse our YouTube channel for paper flower video tutorials, home decor styling tips, and more.
Become a Member to unlock this project
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.