We cannot wait to craft these gorgeous crepe paper calla lilies for our December Member Make! Since this month’s workshop is a little earlier than normal because of Christmas, we posted this project one week earlier so you could get prepared for our workshop. If you haven’t gotten your supplies yet, there’s still time to order what you need from our list below — so make sure to do that now!
Members can join us live on December 11th at 11 am PST, or you can always find the video here later to watch.
This plum crepe paper of ours is the perfect color for winter, plus we made them look even darker with some black PanPastel. If you have not colored your paper petals before, we will show you how to do this during our live workshop. This is a crafting technique we use regularly to give our crepe paper flowers more detail and make them look more realistic.
Ready to craft with us? If you haven’t joined us for Member Make before, be sure to read the instructions on how to participate.
How to Join Our Member Make Challenge
- Become a member and — if you want to meet other flower makers and get more crafting tips — join our Facebook page for members.
- Gather the craft tools and materials you need to make your crepe paper calla lilies — listed below. Then download the printable template or SVG file at the end of this post.
- Join our YouTube Live on December 11th at 11:00 a.m. PST to craft these crepe paper calla lilies with us. We will share the link to join on the Facebook page for members and send it to members who are on our email list. It will also be available for playback here once the live workshop is over.
- Watch our video tutorial to craft along with us and create your own crepe paper calla lilies. Remember, you can always use a different color of crepe paper, try different techniques, or get creative with your flower arrangements.
- If you need some guidance, reach out to us and others in our crafting community. You can also post progress pictures or ask questions on our Facebook page for members. Make sure to use the hashtag #MemberMake on Instagram and Facebook so your project is easy to find.
- Lastly, share your final version of your crepe paper calla lilies! You can post your pictures on our Facebook page for members or on your Instagram page with the hashtag #MemberMake.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Craft Scissors
- Cricut Maker or Silhouette Cameo 4 (optional)
- High-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Needle-Nose Tweezers
- Art Sponge
- Lia Griffith Double-Sided Crepe Paper — Sangria & Aubergine and Ferns & Moss
- Lia Griffith Extra-Fine Crepe Paper – Juniper and Aubergine
- Floral Tape — Fern & Moss
- 12mm Cotton Spun Paper Balls
- Thick Paper-Covered Stem Wire
- 24-Gauge Green Paper Covered Wire
- Aleene’s Turbo Tacky Glue
- Mod Podge – Matte
- PanPastel – Black (800.5)