*UPDATE* Due to technical difficulties, we were unable to live stream this workshop and decided to film a live tutorial instead. The video is now up on YouTube and posted below!
With so much uncertainty going on in the world currently, we have been looking forward to coming together to create something beautiful. For our March Member Make, we are showing you how to make a crepe paper Easter lily plant. Easter lilies are a symbol of hope, and we cannot think of a more fitting flower to make at the moment.
While our Member Make workshops are typically private and available for members only, we feel it’s important to provide everyone with more opportunities for social connection right now. So this month we are giving everyone free access to our live workshop and flower pattern!
Spread a lily love
Along with being a symbol of hope, there’s something so peaceful about this crepe paper Easter lily. We hope it will serve as a positive reminder for you over these next few weeks and continue to lift your spirits long after!
How to Join our Member Make Challenge
- This month, anyone is free to watch the video as we craft this crepe paper Easter lily.
- Gather the tools and materials you need for this project — listed below. Then download our free flower pattern at the end of this post. There is an SVG file for those of you with a Cricut Maker and a PDF template for those of you cutting by hand.
- Watch the video to craft along with me and create your own version of this flower. Feel free to use different colors and techniques or play around with how you arrange and style your plant.
- Reach out to me and others in the community if you need some support! If you’re a member, you can post progress pictures or ask questions on our Member Make Facebook page.
- Share your finished project with us by the end of the month! Make sure to post your pictures on our Member Make Facebook page or on your Instagram page with the hashtag #MemberMake. And feel free to include a little blurb about your flower-making experience!
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
Need one or more of these crafting tools? Use code LOVE20 during checkout to save 20% through Monday!
- Cricut Maker or Craft Scissors
- Needle-Nose Pliers/Wire Cutters
- Curling Tool
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Art Sponge
From now through Monday, you can use the code LOVE20 at checkout to save 20%!
- Lia Griffith Double-Sided Crepe Paper — White & White and Green Tea & Cypress + Ferns & Moss
- Lia Griffith Extra Fine Crepe Paper: Secret Garden — Cypress and Vanilla
- Floral Tape — Fern & Moss
- Thick Paper-Covered Stem Wire
- 24-Gauge Green Paper-Covered Wire
- 24-Gauge White Paper Covered Wire
- PanPastel — Diarylide Yellow (250.5), Bright Yellow Green Shade (680.3), and Hansa Yellow Shade (220.3)
- Aleene’s Fast Grab Tacky Glue
- Mod Podge
- UV Resistant Fixative Spray