With so much uncertainty going on in the world currently, we have been looking forward to coming together to create something beautiful. For our March Member Make, we are showing you how to make a crepe paper Easter lily plant. Easter lilies are a symbol of hope, and we cannot think of a more fitting flower to make at the moment.
This workshop is for members of our crafting community, so if you’d like a free version of this flower, make sure to check out our frosted paper Easter lily.
Spread a lily love
Along with being a symbol of hope, there’s something so peaceful about this crepe paper Easter lily. We hope it will serve as a positive reminder for you over these next few weeks and continue to lift your spirits long after!
How to Join our Member Make Challenge
- Become a member of our crafting community.
- Gather the tools and materials you need for this crepe paper Easter lily — listed below. Then download our flower pattern at the end of this post. There is an SVG file for those of you with a Cricut Maker and a PDF template for those of you cutting by hand.
- Watch the video to craft along with me and create your own version of this flower. Feel free to use different colors and techniques or play around with how you arrange and style your crepe paper Easter lily.
- Reach out to me and others in the community if you need some support! If you’re a member, you can post progress pictures or ask questions on our Member Make Facebook page.
- Share your finished project with us by the end of the month! Make sure to post your pictures on our Member Make Facebook page or on your Instagram page with the hashtag #MemberMake. And feel free to include a little blurb about your flower-making experience!
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Cricut Maker or Silhouette Cameo 4 (optional)
- Craft Scissors
- Needle-Nose Pliers/Wire Cutters
- Curling Tool
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Pastel Soft Art Sponge
- Lia Griffith Double-Sided Crepe Paper — White & White and Green Tea & Cypress + Ferns & Moss
- Lia Griffith Extra Fine Crepe Paper – Cypress and Vanilla
- Floral Tape — Fern & Moss
- Thick Paper-Covered Stem Wire
- 24-Gauge Green Paper-Covered Wire
- 24-Gauge White Paper Covered Wire
- PanPastel — Diarylide Yellow (250.5), Bright Yellow Green (680.3), and Hansa Yellow Shade (220.3)
- Tacky Glue
- Mod Podge
- UV Resistant Fixative Spray
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.