Spread a lily love
Easter lilies symbolize hope, and we cannot think of a more fitting flower to make in the spring. With so much uncertainty in the world, pausing to create something beautiful can be soothing for the mind and body. In this video, we are show you not only how to make a crepe paper lily, but how to make the full Easter lily plant.
This workshop is for members of our crafting community, so if you’d like a free version of this flower, make sure to check out our frosted paper Easter lily.
Goodies You Can't Google
You've found a member-exclusive project. But for less than the price of a fancy coffee... You'll get instant access to this and over 2,000 other premium projects inside the Lia Griffith membership!Become a Member
Along with being a symbol of hope, there’s something so peaceful about this crepe paper Easter lily. We hope it will be a positive reminder for you over these next few weeks and continue to lift your spirits long after! This plant is a beautiful way to decorate your spring table and make the perfect handmade gift.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Cricut Maker or Silhouette Cameo 4 (optional)
- Craft Scissors
- Needle-Nose Pliers/Wire Cutters
- Curling Tool
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Pastel Soft Art Sponge
- Lia Griffith Double-Sided Crepe Paper — White & White and Green Tea & Cypress + Ferns & Moss
- Lia Griffith Extra Fine Crepe Paper – Cypress and Vanilla
- Floral Tape — Fern & Moss
- Thick Paper-Covered Stem Wire
- 24-Gauge Green Paper-Covered Wire
- 24-Gauge White Paper Covered Wire
- PanPastel — Diarylide Yellow (250.5), Bright Yellow Green (680.3), and Hansa Yellow Shade (220.3)
- Tacky Glue
- Mod Podge
- UV Resistant Fixative Spray
All the Goodies You Can't Google 🎁
Tired of scrolling endlessly for the perfect project? Save time, money, and Google-induced headaches with us! Our membership makes it easy to create beautifully finished crafts without needing to look all over the internet for ideas and materials or spend lots of money on individual videos and templates.Become a Member