This lovely Easter lily flower is an absolute show stopper and jaw dropper. We love how it has such realistic dimension and depth to its petals and leaves. This is the perfect flower to display in your home for Spring. To create your own, download the FREE SVG or PDF files below, then cut. Finally, follow along with our photo tutorial on Paper Papers website to learn how to assemble your potted Easter lily flower.
For this gorgeous Easter lily flower we used Paper Papers metallic text weight paper. We are absolutely in love with this paper for floral paper crafting! It’s offers the perfect thickness to remain firm yet malleable and the perfect touch of elegant shimmer. We also used one of Paper Papers French Pop Tones because it has a beautiful hue that complements so many of our projects. Plus with fun names like “Jelly Bean Green” it really makes crafting a delight. To discover your own perfect shade, browse Paper Papers wide selection here. To craft along with the photo tutorial, head over to Paper Papers website.
- Cutting Machine (recommended)
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Pliers/Wire Cutters
- Paint Brush
- Art Sponge
- Curling Tool
- Text Weight Paper – Paper Papers 5 sheets of Jelly Bean Green, 3-6 sheets of Cryogen White
- Pastels – PanPastels Hansa Yellow (220.3), Perm. Green Ex. Dark (640.1)
- Green Paper Covered Floral Wire – 24 Gauge and 18 Gauge
- Floral Tape – Lia Griffith in Fern
- Gather tools and materials.
- Cut the paper according to pattern notes using scissors or a cutting machine.
- Shade the base of the leaves with the dark green PanPastel, then shade the center of the flower petals with the yellow green on both sides.
- Fold along the score marks.
- Glue the tab of one flower to the inside of the flower, on the other glue the tab to the outside of the flower.
- Cut eight 5 inch pieces of 24 gauge wire per flower.
- Use the hot glue to make a small ball on 3 of the wires tips, on the tip of the other 5 wires create an elongated ball shape for the stamen.
- Paint the 3 white balls white and the 5 elongated shapes yellow.
- Take the 3 wires with white balls and use floral tape to hold them together.
- Arrange the 5 wires with the yellow shapes around the white ones, use floral tape to attach them to a long 18 gauge wire.
- Glue the set of petals with the tab glued to the outside inside of the other set of petals, then slide it onto the stem and stamen.
Flaunt Your Flower Power!
Share what you’ve been up to by using #MadeWithLia . We love seeing the creative magic you conjure so strut your stuff and flaunt those project photos for all to see — your creativity is our biggest inspiration!
We’re here to help you explore your creativity with daily inspiration, downloadable cut files and printable templates that make your craft life easier. We believe in the power of creativity to nurture the soul and to empower us. Our designs are created with simplicity in mind and we always strive to provide you with the highest quality DIY’s.
Membership gains you access to our full library of DIY project tutorials complete with pattern downloads and instructions. Head over to our membership page to see a full list of benefits. And be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. We look forward to making this the most creative year of your life! Enjoy ~ Lia & Team
To craft along with the photo tutorial, head over to Paper Papers website.
Become a Member to get more projects
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.