Get creative with crepe and try our new paper echinacea project. Featuring our NEW gorgeous extra fine crepe from our shop in lilac, mango, cypress, and onyx, these blooms are a beautiful and unique work of art. Simply gather the supplies listed below and scroll down to craft along with our step-by-step photo tutorial.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- Cricut Maker or Silhouette Cameo 4 (optional)
- Craft Scissors
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Lia Griffith Extra Fine Crepe Paper – Onyx, Cypress, Lilac, Mango
- Lia Griffith Frosted Craft Paper – Succulent Pack (for the leaves)
- Copic Sketch Art Markers in Vermilion (R08)
- Pan Pastel in Magenta
- 18-Gauge Green Paper Covered Wire
- Floral Tape — Fern & Moss
- Aleene’s Turbo Tacky Glue
- Gather your craft tools and materials. Then download the flower pattern below.
- Cut the crepe paper according to the template notes using scissors or the Cricut Maker/Silhouette Cameo 4.
- Glue the yellow crepe between the two black pieces allowing the yellow to peek out on one side.
- Color the tips of the yellow crepe with the marker, then fringe the crepe very small.
Full tutorial available for members only. Join here!
More to Explore
We are here to help you explore your creativity with daily inspiration, downloadable cut files and printable templates that make your craft life easier. We believe in the power of creativity to nurture the soul and to empower us. Our designs are created with simplicity in mind and we always strive to provide you with the highest quality DIYs. Share what you’ve been up to by using #MadeWithLia — your creativity is our biggest inspiration!
Membership gains you access to our full library of DIY project tutorials complete with pattern downloads and instructions. Head over to our membership page to see a full list of benefits. And be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest. We look forward to making this the most creative year of your life! Happy Spring! ~ Lia & Team
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.
Do you have a template to make leaves?😀 I would love to have that!
We used the leaves from our crepe paper daisy to style this flower! 🙂 https://liagriffith.com/crepe-paper-daisy-video/
I absolutely adore your paper flowers.
They’re ALL so realistic and lovely. Can’t wait to receive my supplies to start making a great big bouquet for Mother’s Day!
Yay so happy to hear it!!
Hey, i thought Echinaea is a medicinal plant…
Can’t believe you can make it usng paper. I always liked the violet flowers.