Our crepe paper daisy is the perfect flower for even the laziest of daisies out there. Super fresh, fun and easy to make, this daisy is sure to brighten anyone’s day. Craft one as a “get well soon” for a friend or place one on your desk to bring some sunshine to your office. Simply gather the materials listed below and craft along with our video tutorial at the bottom of this post…
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- Extra Fine Crepe Paper – Lia Griffth “Fern”, “Juniper”, and “White”
- Art Markers – Copic Sketch “Honey (Y38)”
- Green Paper Covered Floral Wire – 18 Gauge
- Floral Tape – Lia Griffth “Pine”
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Cut the crepe paper using scissors according to the template notes.
- Fold the large green crepe strip in half.
- Color the top 1/3” of the green crepe strips with the marker then fringe it with
the scissors. Color and fringe the folded edge of the large strip.
- Take the folded and fringed crepe paper and roll it around the end of the wire, glue it
- Repeat with the other fringed crepe paper rolling it around the previously glued
- Cup the petals in the center and curl both ends down.
- Cup each leaf.
- Glue 7 petals evenly around the flower’s center.
- Glue the last 7 petals between each of the petals previously glued.
- Glue 6 leaves around the base of the flower.
- Wrap the stem with floral tape.
Flaunt Your Flower Power!
Share what you’ve been up to by using #MadeWithLia . We love seeing the creative magic you conjure so strut your stuff and flaunt those project photos for all to see — your creativity is our biggest inspiration!
We are here to help you explore your creativity with daily inspiration, downloadable cut files and printable templates that make your craft life easier. We believe in the power of creativity to nurture the soul and to empower us. Our designs are created with simplicity in mind and we always strive to provide you with the highest quality DIY’s.
Membership gains you access to our full library of DIY project tutorials complete with pattern downloads and instructions. Head over to our membership page to see a full list of benefits. And be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. We look forward to making this the most creative year of your life! Enjoy ~ Lia & Team