Goodies You Can't Google
You've found a member-exclusive project. But for less than the price of a fancy coffee... You'll get instant access to this and over 2,000 other premium projects inside the Lia Griffith membership!Become a Member
Our crepe paper daisy is the perfect flower for beginners. Craft one as a “get well soon” or “thinking of you” for a friend. Or place some daisies in a vase on your desk to bring some sunshine to your office.
Super fresh, fun, and easy to make, this crepe paper daisy is sure to brighten anyone’s day. Simply gather the materials listed below and craft along with our video tutorial at the bottom of this post.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- Cricut Maker or Silhouette Cameo 4 (optional)
- Craft Scissors
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Needle-Nose Pliers/Wire Cutters
- Lia Griffith Extra Fine Crepe Paper –Fern, Juniper, Linen
- Frosted Text Weight Paper (for leaves) – Fairway, Lime Satin (discontinued)
- Art Markers — Copic Sketch Honey (Y38)
- 18-Gauge Green Paper Covered Wire
- Floral Tape — Pine
- Gather the tools and materials listed above. Then download the pattern below for this crepe paper daisy.
- Cut the crepe paper using scissors according to the template notes. Or use your cutting machine.
- Fold the large green crepe strip in half.
- Color the top 1/3″ of the green crepe strips with the marker, then fringe it with the scissors. Color and fringe the folded edge of the large strip.
Full tutorial available for members only. Join here!
Flaunt Your Flower Power!
Share what flowers you’ve been working on by using the hashtag #MadeWithLia. We love seeing the creative magic you conjure, so strut your stuff and flaunt those project photos for all to see. Your creativity is our biggest inspiration!
We are here to help you explore your creativity with daily inspiration, downloadable SVG files, and printable templates that make your craft life easier. Our designs are created with simplicity in mind and we always strive to provide you with the highest quality DIYs.
Membership gains you access to our full library of DIY project tutorials complete with pattern downloads and instructions. Head over to our membership page to see a full list of benefits. And be sure to follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. We look forward to making this the most creative year of your life! Enjoy ~ Lia & team
All the Goodies You Can't Google 🎁
Tired of scrolling endlessly for the perfect project? Save time, money, and Google-induced headaches with us! Our membership makes it easy to create beautifully finished crafts without needing to look all over the internet for ideas and materials or spend lots of money on individual videos and templates.Become a Member