This is for the crafty ones out there. If you’re looking to make your summer pop with color and crepe paper, you’ll fall in love with these incredibly detailed foxglove flowers! We used a soft pink for our foxglove, but get creative. They’re really simple to make and are unbelievably pretty, whether this is one of your first crafts or you have veteran hands.
All you have to do is gather the tools and materials, then download our SVG or PDF files. Follow the instructions below or download them too! Voilá, you’re on your way to crafting gorgeous crepe paper foxgloves!
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- Lia Griffith Heavy Crepe Paper – “Honeysuckle” + “Juniper”
- Green Floral Tape
- “Magenta” + “Bright Yellow Green” Pan Pastels
- 24-gauge Floral Wire
- “RV69” Copic Marker
- White Deco Color Opaque Paint Marker
- Gather tools and materials.
- Cut out crepe paper according to pattern.
- Use a paintbrush to apply PanPastels to both sides of petals. Add white dots to top of petals, and maroon dots on and around white dots.
- Stretch center of petals and curl top edge outward. Glue and attach two sides of petal together so the curled edge is flipped outwards.
Full tutorial available for members. Join here.
Craft Your Entire Summer!
We are here to help you explore your creativity with daily inspiration, downloadable cut files and printable templates that make your craft life easier. We believe in the power of creativity to nurture the soul and to empower us. Our designs are created with simplicity in mind and we always strive to provide you with the highest quality DIYs. Share what you’ve been up to with the LGM community by using #MadeWithLia — your creativity is our biggest inspiration!
Membership gains you access to our full library of DIY project tutorials complete with pattern downloads and instructions. Head over to our membership page to see a full list of benefits. And be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube. We look forward to making this the most creative year of your life! Happy crafting! ~ Lia and Team