Special occasion? Summer birthday? Handcrafted wedding? Step into our secret garden and feel like royalty with this fun DIY flower crown! Inspired by garden florals and crafted with crepe paper, this project will show you that you can craft with confidence. (Plus, it’ll show others your creative side!)
Simply gather the tools, materials, and downloadable set of steps, then get to it! The SVG and PDF downloads for the leaves are included below. You’ll also need the pattern from our crepe paper rose buds, crepe paper ranunculus, and a few blossoms from this crepe paper blooming branch. Be a queen this summer with this crepe paper flower head wreath!
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- Lia Griffith Extra-Fine Crepe Paper – Poppy, Blush, Linen, Fern, Juniper, Chiffon
- Lia Griffith Double-Sided Crepe Paper – Ferns + Moss, Light Rose + Apricot
- Copic Sketch Marker – Olive (G99)
- Thick Paper Covered Stem Wire
- 18-Gauge Green Paper Covered Wire
- Gather tools and materials.
- Attach two floral stem wires together using floral tape.
- Wrap the entire length of the stems with floral tape, then wrap strips of green crepe around the stem to cover it and securing with hot glue.
- Attach a 2-inch piece of wire to one end of the stem with floral tape, use pliers to curl the end into a hook shape.
Full tutorial available for members. Join here.
Create With Confidence!
We are here to help you explore your creativity with daily inspiration, downloadable cut files and printable templates that make your craft life easier. We believe in the power of creativity to nurture the soul and to empower us. Our designs are created with simplicity in mind and we always strive to provide you with the highest quality DIYs. Share what you’ve been up to with the LGM community by using #MadeWithLia — your creativity is our biggest inspiration!
Membership gains you access to our full library of DIY project tutorials complete with pattern downloads and instructions. Head over to our membership page to see a full list of benefits. And be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube. We look forward to making this the most creative year of your life! Happy crafting! ~ Lia and Team