Let you creativity blossom with this DIY crepe paper blooming branch! Featuring gorgeous double-sided and extra fine crepe paper, and our all-new brown floral tape from our shop. Pair with a pretty vase to adorn any corner of your home in need a breath of handcrafted magic. Simply gather the supplies and craft along with our simple step-by-step photo tutorial for creativity made easy.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- Lia Griffth Double-Sided Crepe Paper in Green Tea & Cypress
- Lia Griffth Extra Fine Crepe Paper in Green Tea, Brown, Chiffon, and White
- Green Paper Covered Floral Wire – 18-gauge
- Floral Tape – Bark
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Cut out your crepe paper according to the pattern.
- Glue the center fringe around the end of a floral wire. Gather and glue the base of the petals.
- Then, glue petals around the center of the flower.
Full tutorial available for members only. Join here!
Strut Your Stuff!
Show us what you’re crafting! Use #MadeWithLia and share photos of all of your latest work — you never fail to inspire us!
Become a Member to unlock this project
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.