After many requests to make a new crepe paper lily of the valley, Meagan has finally designed one for you! This updated version has a smaller pattern so the flower looks more realistic. You can pot them like we did or use them in a bouquet.
Due to all the tiny flowers you will need to create, we recommend using your cutting machine. Of course we have also included a PDF template if you want to cut by hand.
Goodies You Can't Google
You've found a member-exclusive project. But for less than the price of a fancy coffee... You'll get instant access to this and over 2,000 other premium projects inside the Lia Griffith membership!Become a Member
We love you a lily more each day
Did you know that this flower is thought to bring luck in love? It can also symbolize a return of happiness. Personally it makes me happy just looking at this sweet, delicate bloom! And we’re sure you will feel the same way once you’re done crafting your version of our crepe paper lily of the valley.
Along with creating a new pattern for our crepe paper lily of the valley, Meagan also used different materials and new techniques to create this flower. Just follow our tutorial and reach out if you have any questions!
Crafting tips: Be sure to push the wire with your ball and stem attached through the petal before the glue fully dries or it will be very hard and near impossible to do. Make 3 to 5 stems of flowers per potted plant using about 5 leaves each (we love arranging in odd number).
How to Make a Crepe Paper Lily of the Valley Plant
- Gather your craft tools and materials. Then download the paper flower pattern below.
- Cut crepe paper according to template using scissors or a cutting machine.
- Cut nine 24-gauge wires that are 4 inches in length each.
- Use hot glue to attach a 6mm ball to the 24 gauge wire; make six.
Full tutorial available for members to download below.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Craft Scissors
- Needle-Nose Pliers/Wire Cutters
- Curling Tool
- Cricut Maker or Silhouette Cameo 4 (recommended)
- High-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Lia Griffith Extra-Fine Crepe Paper – Linen and Cypress or Juniper
- Lia Griffith Double-Sided Crepe Paper — Ferns & Moss
- Floral Tape — Fern & Moss
- 6mm Cotton Spun Paper Balls
- 10mm Cotton Spun Paper Balls
- 12mm Cotton Spun Paper Balls
- Floral Wire – 24-Gauge Paper Covered Green
- Thick Paper Covered Stem Wire
- Tacky Glue
- Karin Brushmarker – Lemon Lime
- 4″ Pot
All the Goodies You Can't Google 🎁
Tired of scrolling endlessly for the perfect project? Save time, money, and Google-induced headaches with us! Our membership makes it easy to create beautifully finished crafts without needing to look all over the internet for ideas and materials or spend lots of money on individual videos and templates.Become a Member