Who’s ready to craft some crepe paper pansies? Quite a few of our members have been asking us to make this pretty flower out of paper. And today, we FINALLY have them ready for you!
As you may know, we love to get member requests. So we’re excited to see what you think about this one. Especially since it’s our first-ever pansy on the site!
Goodies You Can't Google
You've found a member-exclusive project. But for less than the price of a fancy coffee... You'll get instant access to this and over 2,000 other premium projects inside the Lia Griffith membership!Become a Member
Pretty Paper Pansies
Pansies come in so many different colors and color combinations, giving you plenty of room to be creative. For these crepe paper pansies, our designer Meagan created a variation of purple and white flowers using our double-sided crepe paper. She also colored some of the pansies using a pigmented spray in lavender.
These sweet little blooms are such a joy. And simple to craft too! Just use our flower pattern below along with our step-by-step tutorial. And be sure to let us know if you have any questions. If you’re new to making flowers out of crepe paper, you can also check out our getting started page for crepe paper flowers.
Once you’re done making your crepe paper pansies, you can bunch them together in a pot and use them as home or office decor. They’d also make a lovely gift for a friend or neighbor. Whoever you’re crafting them for, we’d love to see the final product! You can share them with us using #MadeWithLia or by posting your pictures on our Crafters Community page for members.
How to Make Crepe Paper Pansies
- Gather your craft tools and materials. Then download the flower pattern at the end of this post.
- If you would like to change the color of the crepe paper, spray it with Design Master Colortool Spray.
- Cut crepe paper according to the template notes, using your scissors or Cricut Maker.
- Use tacky glue to glue petals 3A together. Using a paintbrush and mod podge, glue corresponding “B” Petals to “A” petals.
Full tutorial available for members. Join here!
Make More Paper Flowers
- Lia Griffith Extra Fine Crepe Paper — Cypress
- Lia Griffith Double-Sided Crepe Paper — Sangria & Aubergine and White & Vanilla
- Design Master Colortool Spray in Lavender
- 24-Gauge Green Paper-Covered Wire
- Thick Paper-Covered Stem Wire
- Aleene’s Turbo Tacky Glue
- Mod Podge
All the Goodies You Can't Google 🎁
Tired of scrolling endlessly for the perfect project? Save time, money, and Google-induced headaches with us! Our membership makes it easy to create beautifully finished crafts without needing to look all over the internet for ideas and materials or spend lots of money on individual videos and templates.Become a Member