Search no further! Our amazing crepe paper pincushion flowers are just the tropical treat you’ve been looking for. As part of our Pacific Islands bouquet for Cricut, these pincushion blooms are another fun and vibrant pop to add to the mix. Fun and simple to craft! In addition to these pincushions, in the coming days we’ll be introducing you to our crepe paper birds of paradise and tropical greenery. And don’t forget to revisit our crepe paper ginger flowers and crepe paper helicona flowers for more Pacific paper fun!
Click here for our beginner’s guide on how to make crepe paper flowers.
Tools & Materials
- Craft Scissors
- Hot Glue Gun
- Heavy Crepe Paper – Nectarine, Emerald
- Karin Brushmarker – Magenta Red
- Floral Tape – Green
- Floral Wire – 18 gauge
- Spun Ball 30mm
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Cut the crepe paper according to the template notes.
- Color both sides of the golden crepe paper with the marker and leave 1/2 an inch at the top and bottom uncolored.
- Fringe the golden crepe paper.
Full tutorial available for members. Join here!
Connect with us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, or sign up for a membership to take your crafting to the next level! Always feel free to reach out with questions and feedback… we love hearing from you. And remember to us #MadeWithLia when sharing photos of your projects! Happy crafting ~ Lia & Team
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.