Our potted paperwhites are papercut paradise! These look great in your home year-round. Dress up a tabletop with an arrangement or give the gift of creativity to a friend with a bouquet. Simply gather the supplies listed below and craft along with our step-by-step photo tutorial. We’ve created two options for cutting — use our SVG files if cutting with a personal cutting machine or our PDF version if cutting by hand. Enjoy!
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- Lia Griffith Extra Fine Crepe Paper – Linen, Chiffon, Juniper
- Copic Sketch Art Markers in Cadmium
- 18-Gauge Green Paper Covered Wire
- Floral Tape — Fern & Moss
- Aleene’s Turbo Tacky Glue
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Cut the crepe paper according to the pattern notes using scissors or the Cricut Maker.
- Stretch and cup each petal.
- Twist each fringe and color the tips with yellow marker.
Full tutorial available for members only. Join here!
More to Explore
We are here to help you explore your creativity with daily inspiration, downloadable cut files and printable templates that make your craft life easier. We believe in the power of creativity to nurture the soul and to empower us. Our designs are created with simplicity in mind and we always strive to provide you with the highest quality DIY’s.
Questions? Feedback? We want to hear from you! Reach out anytime. And show us what you’re crafting by using #MadeWithLia — we just might feature your work on our social media channels! Your creativity is our greatest inspiration. Much love ~ Lia & Team
Become a Member to unlock this project
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.