Nothing says summer quite like bunches of flowers! Our crepe paper protea flower works beautifully as a bouquet. Whether it’s for a bride-to-be or for your kitchen counter, this project adds a splash of color to those long, sunny days.
And the best part? They’re really easy to craft! Simply gather the tools and materials, then download the SVG or PDF template. Finally, follow our step-by-step photo tutorial or download the instructions for later. Happy crafting!
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- Cutting Machine
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Wooden Skewer or Chopstick
- Art Sponge
- Curling Tool
- Tacky Glue
- Lia Griffith Extra Fine Crepe Paper – “Vanilla” and “Juniper”
- Lia Griffith “Peach+Petal” Double-Sided Crepe Paper
- PanPastels – “Pearlescent Red” & “Bt Yellow Green”
- 18-gauge Green Paper Covered Stem Floral Wire
- 24-gauge Green Paper Covered Floral Wire
- If you haven’t already, become a Lia Griffith Annual Member. This gives you access to unlimited SVG downloads!
- Gather tools and materials.
- Cut the crepe paper according to template notes using scissors.
- Use an art sponge to apply pan pastel to the petals and half of the center piece of crepe.
Full tutorial available for members. Join here.
Come Craft With Us!
We are here to help you explore your creativity with daily inspiration, downloadable cut files and printable templates that make your craft life easier. We believe in the power of creativity to nurture the soul and to empower us. Our designs are created with simplicity in mind and we always strive to provide you with the highest quality DIYs. Share what you’ve been up to with the LG community by using #MadeWithLia — your creativity is our biggest inspiration!
Membership gains you access to our full library of DIY project tutorials complete with pattern downloads and instructions. Head over to our membership page to see a full list of benefits. And be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube. We look forward to making this the most creative year of your life! Happy crafting! ~ Lia and Team