We are kicking off our new April Craft Collection with our monthly Member Make! We will be going live on the 17th to show you how to make these gorgeous crepe paper parrot tulips. But in the meantime, you can check out our list of tools and materials to get prepared for our live workshop.
Before the live, you can also download our flower template if cutting by hand. Or you can use our flower SVG file with your Cricut Maker or Silhouette Cameo 4.
We love these flowers tulip much
If you’re not on our email list, we’re launching a new craft collection each month that includes 16 projects. And members can now access all of these projects immediately at the beginning of the month! This means you get to see what you need for our Member Make in advance. So for those of you who have been asking that we send you Member Make details earlier, you now have everything you need to get ready for our live workshop!
Since tulips typically bloom from March to April, you can craft these crepe paper parrot tulips to keep in your home year-round. Made with extra-fine crepe paper and colored with brush markers and PanPastel, these paper flowers are like a work of art! We will show you the coloring techniques we use to achieve this look during our live workshop so you can recreate these beautiful paper flowers for you or someone else to enjoy.
This live workshop is a special perk for members. So if you want to learn how to make these crepe paper parrot tulips, make sure to join our crafting community.
How to Join Our Member Make Challenge
- Become a member and make sure to join our exclusive Facebook page for members!
- Gather the craft tools and materials you need for these crepe paper parrot tulips— listed below. Then download the printable flower template or SVG file at the end of this post.
- Join our YouTube Live on April 17th at 11:00 a.m. PST to craft this project with us! We will share the link to join on the Facebook page for members and send it to members who are on our email list. It will also be available for playback here once the live workshop is over.
- Watch our video tutorial to craft along with us and create your own version of these crepe paper parrot tulips. You can use different colors of paper, materials, or techniques; play around with your arrangement; or style your flowers in different ways.
- If you need some guidance, reach out to us and others in our crafting community. You can also post progress pictures or ask questions on our Facebook page for members. Make sure to use the hashtag #MemberMake on Instagram and Facebook so your project is easy to find.
- Lastly, share your crepe paper parrot tulips with us! You can post your pictures on our Facebook page for members or on your Instagram page with the hashtag #MemberMake.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Cricut Maker
- Craft Scissors
- Detail Scissors
- Needle-Nose Pliers/Wire Cutters
- Curling Tool
- High-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Lia Griffith Extra-Fine Crepe Paper — Cypress, Juniper, Green Tea, Coral, and Blush
- Lia Griffith Double-Sided Crepe Paper — Ferns & Moss
- Floral Tape — Fern & Moss
- Thick Paper-Covered Stem Wire
- 24-Gauge White Paper-Covered Wire
- 24-Gauge Green Paper-Covered Wire
- Aleene’s Fast Grab Tacky Glue
- Mod Podge
- Blick Studio Brush Markers — Very Berry (004), Peach (064), Coral Pink (011), and Rose Petal (006)
- PanPastel — Burnt Sienna Extra Dark (740.1)
- Cardstock Paper