A boxwood topiary is a great way to add some greenery to your home. While these crepe paper plants look intricate, they are actually quite simple to make! Just follow the six steps below to craft your own.
Once you’ve gathered your tools and materials, download the SVG file or printable template to cut the leaves for your boxwood topiary. Then just follow our easy-peasy instructions below. If you have any questions while crafting, leave us a comment. We’re always happy to help!
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Lia Griffith Double-Sided Crepe Paper — Green Tea & Cypress + Ferns & Moss
- Styrofoam Balls — 6″ and 8″
- Gather tools and materials. Note: You will need three packs of crepe paper to make two boxwood topiaries in these sizes.
- Choose your foam ball size and a container that is slightly smaller than the ball.
- Cut crepe paper according to template notes using detail scissors or Cricut Maker.
- Cover ball with double-sided crepe paper in cypress and place into container.
- Slightly stretch crepe paper leaves in the center to create a curved shape.
- Glue leaves onto ball alternating dierent shades of green until covered.