Explore the Cosmos
Explore the cosmos with craftiness! Our latest felt DIY is this stunning felt cosmos flower. Cosmos are a perfect flower for this time of year… Cosmos flowers are celebrated as a symbol for unity and devotion, which is a perfect Valentine’s-esque project. Craft a few of these stunning specimens for a sweetheart or adorn your own home in handcrafted love!
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- Lia Griffith’s Wool Blend Felt – Ruby, Cherry, Sweet Pea, Fern, Sunshine
- 18-Gauge Green Floral Wire
- Floral Tape — Fern
- Copic Markers in Red (R46), Pink (RV14), Gray (N6)
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Cut out the felt pieces according to the pattern.
- Glue the bottom of each petal. Use an iron to press the creases into the folded petals.
- Bend the end of a floral wire, then glue the center piece around it.
Full tutorial available for members. Join here!
We are here to help you explore your creativity with daily inspiration, downloadable cut files and printable templates that make your craft life easier. We believe in the power of creativity to nurture the soul and to empower us. Our designs are created with simplicity in mind and we always strive to provide you with the highest quality DIY’s. Share what you’ve been up to by using #MadeWithLia — your creativity is our biggest inspiration!
Membership gains you access to our full library of DIY project tutorials complete with pattern downloads and instructions. Head over to our membership page to see a full list of benefits. And be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. We look forward to making this the most creative year of your life! Enjoy ~ Lia & Team
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.