The last time we made felt daisies were a few years ago, so we figured it was time for an updated (and more advanced) version. If you’d like, you can still find the tutorial for these simpler daisies on our site. Otherwise, skip on down to the tools and materials list below to see what you need for our felt gerbera daisies that Krista designed.
After checking out the supplies list, be sure to download the flower pattern and step-by-step tutorial at the end of the post.
Goodies You Can't Google
You've found a member-exclusive project. But for less than the price of a fancy coffee... You'll get instant access to this and over 2,000 other premium projects inside the Lia Griffith membership!Become a Member
All the Single Daisies
After wrapping the stamen around your wire, you will be gluing single petals one at a time to create the lovely, fanned-out look that these felt gerbera daisies have. Since there are so many little pieces with intricate cuts, we recommend using a cutting machine to help you make this flower. Otherwise, you can always cut everything by hand using detail scissors.
When you’re done crafting your felt daisies, you can place a few of them in a vase or a watering can like we did. We’d love to see your version of these flowers, so be sure to post photos on our crafters community page or use the hashtag #MadeWithLia on Instagram.
Skill level: Intermediate
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
How to Make Felt Gerbera Daisies
- Gather your craft tools and materials. Then download the flower pattern on the right hand side at the top of this post.
- Cut out felt according to template using scissors or a cutting machine with a rotary blade (recommended).
- Roll and glue the green stamen piece around the end of an 18-gauge floral wire.
- Roll and glue the small pink stamen strip around the green center.
Full tutorial available for members to download on the right hand side at the top of this post.
Love this DIY idea? Check out all of the felt flowers you can make!
- Cricut Maker or Silhouette Cameo 4 (recommended)
- Detail Scissors
- Pinking Shears — Scallop (recommended)
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Needle-Nose Pliers/Wire Cutters
- Lia Griffith’s Wool Blend Felt — Sweet Pink, Carnation Pink, English Rose, Raspberry, Mango, Fern, and Green Retreat
- Floral Wire – 18-Gauge Paper Covered Green and 24-Gauge Paper Covered Green
- Thick Paper Covered Stem Wire
- Floral Tape — Fern & Moss
- Aleene’s Stiffen-Quick Fabric Stiffening Spray
All the Goodies You Can't Google 🎁
Tired of scrolling endlessly for the perfect project? Save time, money, and Google-induced headaches with us! Our membership makes it easy to create beautifully finished crafts without needing to look all over the internet for ideas and materials or spend lots of money on individual videos and templates.Become a Member