Green with Envy!
You can’t complete your felt flower bouquet without some tropical leaves and greenery to adorn the flowers. We have multiple kinds of templates you can use to create a vibrant mix of greens. Create any or all of them and pair them with any of our recent felt flowers. Thankfully, this project is unbelievably easy to make!
Simply gather the tools and materials, as well as download the SVG or PDF templates. Then follow the instructions below, either via the photo tutorial or the downloadable PDF. Happy felting!
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- Lia Griffith’s Wool Blend Felt – Evergreen, Fern, Juniper, Moss
- Copic Sketch “Grayish Olive” (G94) Art Marker
- 18-Gauge Green Paper Covered Wire
- Aleene’s Stiffen Quick Fabric Stiffener
- White Colored Pencil
- If you haven’t already, become a Lia Griffith Annual Member. This gives you access to unlimited SVG downloads!
- Gather tools and materials.
- Cut out felt according to pattern. For tricky shapes like the monstera, you can trace around the template on the wrong side of the felt with a white colored pencil. (Note: there are 2 sizes of palm frond leaves.)
- Color floral wire with a green pen to match felt (if desired).
Full tutorial available for members. Join here!
Join the Crafting Community!
We are here to help you explore your creativity with daily inspiration, downloadable cut files and printable templates that make your craft life easier. We believe in the power of creativity to nurture the soul and to empower us. Our designs are created with simplicity in mind and we always strive to provide you with the highest quality DIYs. Share what you’ve been up to with the LG community by using #MadeWithLia — your creativity is our biggest inspiration!
Membership gains you access to our full library of DIY project tutorials complete with pattern downloads and instructions. Head over to our membership page to see a full list of benefits. And be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube. We look forward to making this the most creative year of your life! Happy crafting! ~ Lia and Team
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.