When it comes to our favorite flowers, we love to experiment with different craft materials and create different looks. Since we have already crafted a crepe paper Christmas cactus and a pink felt holiday cactus, it’s time for a frosted paper Christmas cactus!
This project is an easy one to craft and great for beginners. Just download our PDF template or SVG file and follow our simple step-by-step photo tutorial.
Goodies You Can't Google
You've found a member-exclusive project. But for less than the price of a fancy coffee... You'll get instant access to this and over 2,000 other premium projects inside the Lia Griffith membership!Become a Member
Deck the Halls with Holiday Cacti
Using frosted paper will give your Christmas cactus a slight shine and a more sculptural look. It’s also very easy to work with! Make as many leaves and blooms as you want with our template, and then display it in your home throughout the holiday season.
Skill level: Beginner
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
How to Make a Frosted Paper Christmas Cactus
- Gather your craft tools and materials. Then download the template below.
- Cut paper according to template notes using scissors or a cutting machine.
- Use your curling tool to curl the petals and tip of stamen.
- With your hot glue gun, glue stamen around the tip of your 24-gauge wire.
Full tutorial available for members to download below.
- Lia Griffith Frosted Craft Paper – Stone Fruit Pack Color 2, Conifer Pack Color 2, and Citrus Pack Color 3
- Floral Wire – 24-Gauge Paper Covered Green
- Mod Podge — Gloss or Matte
All the Goodies You Can't Google 🎁
Tired of scrolling endlessly for the perfect project? Save time, money, and Google-induced headaches with us! Our membership makes it easy to create beautifully finished crafts without needing to look all over the internet for ideas and materials or spend lots of money on individual videos and templates.Become a Member