Now that we have our new frosted paper packs, we have been eager to craft new versions of some of our favorite holiday flowers. Along with our new Christmas cactus that we shared last week, we also have some new frosted paper paperwhites for you to craft this season!
You will find all of the tools and materials below and the downloads at the end of the post. We have included a PDF template if you want to cut everything by hand and an SVG file if you’re using a cutting machine.
Grow your flower-making skills
For an extra challenge, we have added a crepe paper bulb to our frosted paper paperwhites. The bulb makes this plant an intermediate craft project. However, you can choose to not make the bulb and instead style your paperwhites in a pot like we did with our crepe paper paperwhites.
These elegant flowers are great to craft for the holidays and winter season. And considering they symbolize prosperity and renewal, they’re very fitting flowers to have in preparation of the new year .They’re also a lovely reminder that spring is coming!
When you are ready to craft your frosted paper paperwhites, just follow our tutorial below. Remember, the bulb is what makes this project an intermediate one — so if you want to keep it simple, just skip that part in the tutorial. Happy crafting! ~ Lia and team
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Lia Griffith Frosted Craft Paper — Succulent Pack — Color #3, Citrus Pack — Colors #3 and #4
- Lia Griffith Extra-Fine Crepe Paper — Vanilla and Metallic Gold
- 24-Gauge Green Paper-Covered Wire
- Thick Paper-Covered Stem Wire
- Lia Griffith Floral Tape – Cream and Green
- Bulb Filling — Tissue Paper, Newspaper, Paper Towels, Toilet Paper, Foil (your choice)
- Mod Podge
- Aleene’s Fast Grab Tacky Glue
How to Make Frosted Paper Paperwhites with Crepe Paper Bulb
- Gather your craft tools and materials. Then download our PDF template or SVG file below.
- Gather paper of your choice into bulb shape about 2″ across and 3″ tall; wrap with white floral tape to hold shape.
- Cut gold crepe paper according to template notes using scissors or a cutting machine.
- Cup crepe paper gold side in; then with tan side facing out, glue pieces around bulb until covered — starting at the bottom using Mod Podge.
Full tutorial available for members. Join here!