Brighten your day—or someone else’s day—with a bouquet of our vibrant frosted paper peonies! Scroll down to see what papers we used. And watch the video tutorial below to make your own gorgeous peonies.
Eeny, Peony, Miney, Moe
To craft these frosted paper peonies, start by gathering the tools and materials listed below. Visit PaperPapers website to download either the SVG or PDF file, then cut. Next, watch the Lia Griffith Craft School video tutorial below to learn how to assemble your frosted paper peonies. Yet another paper flower project made simple!
For these frosted paper peonies, we used PaperPapers metallic text weight paper. This paper is our absolute go-to for floral paper crafting. Its thinner composition and shimmering quality give it an extra special feel — so much more to offer than most cardstocks. For our peonies, we used Azalea, Violette, Punch, Botanic, Fairway, and Gold. But feel free to play around with other colors! Browse PaperPapers wide selection of colors here.
- Cricut Explore Air 2
- Craft Scissors
- Curling Tool
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Needle Nose Pliers/Wire Cutters
- PaperPapers Metallic Text Weight Paper – Azalea, Violette, Punch, Botanic (out of stock), Fairway, FAV Shimmer Pure Gold
- 18-Gauge Green Paper Covered Wire
- 20-Gauge Green Paper Covered Wire
- Floral Tape — Fern & Moss
- Foam Block
- Chopstick or Wooden Dowel
- Wood Doll Form
- Gather your tools and materials. Then download your peony template.
- Then watch the video tutorial below to make your own frosted paper peonies.
More to Explore
For more frosted paper flower projects, browse our website. And follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Pinterest for new DIY ideas. You can also sign up for your very own Lia Griffith membership to start crafting with us today!
For a chance to have your work featured on our social media, remember to use #MadeWithLia. And always feel free to reach out with any questions and feedback — we love hearing from you! Happy crafting! ~ Lia & team