Slay the trick-or-treating scene with this DIY kid’s ninja costume! No-sew and simple as can be — perfect for a last-minute showstopper. You’ll have so much fun whipping up this ensemble and your little ninjas will love the results! Scroll down to see how we made it.
Goodies You Can't Google
You've found a member-exclusive project. But for less than the price of a fancy coffee... You'll get instant access to this and over 2,000 other premium projects inside the Lia Griffith membership!Become a Member
If your kid loves ninjas, then this is the costume to make! We’ve listed all the tools and materials you’ll need for your kid’s ninja costume as well as step-by-step instructions. You can find the accessories for this kid’s ninja costume here. Once you’re ready to make this costume, you can download the pattern below.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Cut out the paper pattern and tape together where indicated. Pin to the felt and trace around it using a pencil or fabric marker.
- Mirror the pattern and trace the other side.
- Cut the tabard out of the felt. Our tabard was the full length of the felt, which was 36”x36”.
Full tutorial available for members. Join here!
We want to hear from you! Always feel free to reach out with any questions, comments or concerns. And remember to use #MadeWithLia when sharing photos of your latest work — your creativity never fails to inspire. Happy crafting ~ Lia & team
- Cutting Machine (for iron-on design)
- Rotary Cutter, Mat, and Ruler (recommended)
- Iron, Ironing Board, and Press Cloth
All the Goodies You Can't Google 🎁
Tired of scrolling endlessly for the perfect project? Save time, money, and Google-induced headaches with us! Our membership makes it easy to create beautifully finished crafts without needing to look all over the internet for ideas and materials or spend lots of money on individual videos and templates.Become a Member