For our March Member Make, we will be teaching you how to make crepe paper daffodils. You can join me and Meagan for our live tutorial TODAY at 11:00 a.m. PT. Or you can also watch the video later.
If you haven’t yet joined our monthly Member Make, it’s our creative challenge for crafters and makers. It’s also a fun way to meet others in our crafting community. So far, we’ve only crafted flowers for our Member Make challenges, but who knows—that could change at some point!
Spring these daffodils to life
Nothing says spring like daffodils! We have made some simple paper daffodils in the past. So we kicked it up a notch for this month’s Member Make with the addition of PanPastel pigments and acrylic paint. If you haven’t used these mediums before, we encourage you to try them out! They are a great way to make your paper flowers look more realistic.
Ready to join this month’s challenge and learn how to make crepe paper daffodils? Here’s how it works:
How to Join the Member Make Challenge
- Become a member and join our Member Make Facebook page.
- Gather the tools and materials you need for this project—listed below. Then download the daffodil flower template at the end of this post. There is an SVG file for those of you with a Cricut Maker and a PDF template for those of you cutting by hand. (We cut ours by hand!)
- Watch the video to craft along with me and create your own version of this flower. Feel free to use different colors, create different sizes, make just one flower or a whole bunch, integrate them into another DIY project, and so on.
- Reach out to me and others in the community if you need some support! You can post progress pictures or ask questions on our Member Make Facebook page.
- Share your finished project with us by the end of the month to be entered in our giveaway. Make sure to post your pictures on our Member Make Facebook page or on your Instagram page with the hashtag #MemberMake. And feel free to include a little blurb about your flower-making experience!
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Lia Griffith Extra-Fine Crepe Paper — Secret Garden: Cypress, Coral, Blush, Chiffon, Vanilla, and Linen
- Lia Griffith Double-Sided Crepe Paper — Ferns & Moss
- Floral Tape — Fern & Moss
- PanPastel Lia Griffith Designer Set — Pearlescent Red, Orange, and Bright Yellow Green
- Thick Paper-Covered Stem Wire
- 24-Gauge White Paper-Covered Wire
- Aleene’s Turbo Tacky Glue
- Blick Matte Acrylic Paint — Yellow Light
How to Make Crepe Paper Daffodils