This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.
Wreaths are a wonderful seasonal home decoration. We’ve created this stunning metallic crepe paper leaf wreath, perfect for fall. Using the all-new Cricut Maker, this wreath is so simple to make.
Cutting Crepe Paper with the Cricut Maker
This cutting machine cuts more effectively and efficiently than any other machine on the market today. Finally, we have access to a machine that cuts crepe paper! For years, we’ve been waiting and wishing, and finally it’s here.
The Cricut Maker features a rotary blade which cuts crepe like a charm. We are in love with this machine and all that it is capable of! A $399.99 investment that promises endless creative capability… Revolutionize your world of crafting with this dream of a cutting machine today.
If you’re new to Cricut and need some tips, check out my live video on how to use a Cricut. We also have some helpful mini courses for members, including Cutting Machines for Crepe Paper and Upload and Prep SVG & JPG Files for Your Cricut.
Ready to start crafting? This metallic crepe paper leaf wreath features our extra fine crepe paper, available for purchase in our online shop. And we fused our gold and copper colors together to make double-sided crepe paper. Watch the video below in preparation to help make the crafting process just that much simpler. Or you can check out our latest mini course for making your own double-sided crepe. Happy autumn!
Skill level: Beginner
Crafting tip: After you have added all the leaves you can glue on some acorns, which is a separate project of ours. Just refer to our crepe paper acorn tutorial for instructions on assembly.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Cricut Maker or Silhouette Cameo 4 (optional)
- Craft Scissors
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Needle-Nose Pliers/Wire Cutters
- Lia Griffith Metallic Extra Fine Crepe Paper — Gold and Copper
- 18-Gauge Green Paper Covered Wire
- Floral Tape – Gold
- Stitch Witchery Fusible Web
- Gold Hoop – 12″
How to Make a Metallic Crepe Paper Leaf Wreath
- Gather tools and materials. Then download the pattern below.
- Line up the fusible web with the back side of the copper crepe paper.
- Line up the gold crepe paper on top of the fusible web back side facing down.
- Set your iron to the highest temperature (using no water) and iron over the crepe until it is fused together.
Full tutorial available for members to download below.