Wreaths are a wonderful seasonal home decoration and one of our favorite ways to use crepe paper flowers and leaves here in our studio. You can find a full variety of our pretty wreaths for you to pick your style. For a new version, we’ve created this stunning metallic crepe paper leaf wreath, perfect for fall.
The Mighty Oak
Ready to start crafting? This metallic crepe paper leaf wreath features our extra fine crepe paper, available in our online shop. And we fused our gold and copper colors together to make double-sided crepe paper. Watch the video below in preparation to help make the crafting process just that much simpler. Or you can check out our latest mini course for making your own double-sided crepe. If you are new to using crepe paper and have a cutting machine, be sure to watch our Skill Courses for both the Cricut Maker and the Silhouette Cameo. These easy-to-follow workshops will give you all the tips and tricks you will need to successfully cut crepe paper.
Crafting tip: After you have added all the leaves you can glue on some acorns, which is a separate project of ours. Just refer to our crepe paper acorn tutorial for instructions on assembly.
How to Make a Metallic Crepe Paper Leaf Wreath
- Gather tools and materials. Then download the pattern below.
- Line up the fusible web with the back side of the copper crepe paper.
- Line up the gold crepe paper on top of the fusible web back side facing down.
- Set your iron to the highest temperature (using no water) and iron over the crepe until it is fused together.
Full tutorial available for members to download below.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Cricut Maker or Silhouette Cameo 4 (optional)
- Craft Scissors
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Needle-Nose Pliers/Wire Cutters
- Lia Griffith Metallic Extra Fine Crepe Paper — Metallic Pack
- 18-Gauge Green Paper Covered Wire
- Floral Tape – Gold
- Fusible Web
- Gold Hoop – 12″
Better Than Pinterest
Become a member and get instant access to a professional collection of 2000+ crafts, 400+ videos, and a growing library of master classes for all skill levels. For less than your daily coffee, you'll learn new skills and techniques, create beautiful handmade projects like this, and join a community of crafters just like you! Spend less time searching, more time crafting. It's better than Pinterest, promise. 😉Become a Member