Turn a New Wreath
We are all about wreaths this autumn season! Introducing yet another gorgeous wreath option to spice up your home… our mini mum wreath for fall! This gorgeous project features an assortment of mums and dusty millers. We’ve created a helpful video tutorial for how to make these mini mums to make your crafting just that much simpler. You might be surprised by the color palette we chose to work with — pastel blues and greens and metallics… but playing around with color is huge this season. Why stick to the same old oranges and browns? Make a statement with alternative colors! You’ll be the trendiest crafter around!
Goodies You Can't Google
You've found a member-exclusive project. But for less than the price of a fancy coffee... You'll get instant access to this and over 2,000 other premium projects inside the Lia Griffith membership!Become a Member
- Gather the tools and materials listed above and cut according to the pattern. For the 10” wreath, cut eight sets of mini mums and eight of each leaf & dusty miller.
- Use the edge of a scissors to curl the petals inward. Stack and glue the petals biggest to smallest, bottom to top.
- Fold leaves along the score lines and curl the edges as shown.
- Arrange and glue your mums and leaves on a wreath form.
There’s plenty more to explore! Check out a few more of our latest wreaths for fall… our crepe paper crow feather wreath, our metallic crepe paper leaf wreath, and our paper leaf fall wreath. More wreaths coming your way soon!
Join us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, and sign up for a membership today! For a chance to have your work featured on our social media, use #MadeWithLia and send us photos of your latest projects. Questions? Comments? Don’t hesitate to reach out! We love hearing from you. Happy crafting ~ Lia & Team
- Lia Griffith Frosted Paper Packs – Metallic Gold, Conifer, Succulent
- 10-12” Wreath Form or Embroidery Hoop
All the Goodies You Can't Google 🎁
Tired of scrolling endlessly for the perfect project? Save time, money, and Google-induced headaches with us! Our membership makes it easy to create beautifully finished crafts without needing to look all over the internet for ideas and materials or spend lots of money on individual videos and templates.Become a Member