A stylish new wreath project you won’t want to miss! Add some handcrafted pizzazz to your home with our new ombré felt wreath project. This project is extra simple if you have access to a Cricut Maker cutting machine, but if not, you can always cut by hand instead. Simply gather the supplies listed below and craft along with our step-by-step photo tutorial for home decor divinity made oh-so easy!
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Cut the felt according to the pattern notes using scissors or a cutting machine.
- Pinch the base of the felt leaves together and then glue into place.
- Choose one of the three felt colors to cover the wreath form and cut it into 2” strips.
- Glue the strips of felt around the wreath form.
- Begin gluing the red felt leaves to the wreath, covering a fourth of the front of the wreath form.
- Glue the brick felt leaves to the wreath, covering another fourth of the wreath form. Be sure the leaves are all facing in the same direction.
- Glue the the burgundy felt leaves to another fourth of the wreath.
- Glue the brick felt leaves to the remaining section of the wreath.
For more DIY inspiration, join us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, and sign up for a Lia Griffith membership today. For a chance to be featured on our social media, remember to use #MadeWithLia when sharing photos of your finished projects — we can’t wait to see what you create! Happy crafting ~ Lia & Team