Goodies You Can't Google
You've found a member-exclusive project. But for less than the price of a fancy coffee... You'll get instant access to this and over 2,000 other premium projects inside the Lia Griffith membership!Become a Member
Our papercut rainbow lanterns have so many sweet details. From the rainbow handle to the puffy clouds to the small stars scattered across the top!
If you are using a cutting machine, this project will be very easy to craft because it will make all of the tiny, intricate cuts for you! However you can always cut these lanterns by hand using our PDF template.
Brighten your day
There is something so cheerful about rainbows. Seeing one feels a little magical, and we think little ones will love having these papercut rainbow lanterns in their room. Not only does it make cute kid’s decor, but it could also act like a little night light if you add an LED tea light inside.
Ready to start crafting? We have included two sizes of lanterns for you in our downloads, and you can see them side-by-side for comparison in our photos below.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Lia Griffith’s Favorite Frosted Gold Paper Pack
- Lia Griffith Vellum Paper Pack
- Lia Griffith Cardstock – White Pack
- Mini Antique Metal Brads
- LED Candles
- Cut lantern from frosted paper, and interior windows from vellum. Print the rainbow handle on white cardstock, and cut out with scissors.
- Fold lantern along score lines (check out our photos to see what direction to fold the top pieces). To make the larger lantern, add adhesive (either a dot roller or hot glue) along one long tab to connect the two panels together. Then fold the panels together and add adhesive along the second long tab to secure closed. Add adhesive to tabs at top and pinch closed.
- You can add mini brads to connect rainbow handle to top, or simply glue in place as shown.
All the Goodies You Can't Google 🎁
Tired of scrolling endlessly for the perfect project? Save time, money, and Google-induced headaches with us! Our membership makes it easy to create beautifully finished crafts without needing to look all over the internet for ideas and materials or spend lots of money on individual videos and templates.Become a Member