Goodies You Can't Google
You've found a member-exclusive project. But for less than the price of a fancy coffee... You'll get instant access to this and over 2,000 other premium projects inside the Lia Griffith membership!Become a Member
We are getting a head start on some cute Easter crafts by including a few bunnies in this month’s collection! Krista made these felt bunny pocket pals, Meagan made a macrame bunny, I updated our felted bunny, and Emily created this peach farm bunnies felt play mat.
Because there are some small, intricate cuts involved, we recommend using a Cricut Maker or Silhouette Cameo 4. If you don’t have one of these machines, you can always use detail scissors instead to cut out your felt pieces.
We ap-peach-iate cute crafts
Our peach farm bunnies felt play mat is simple to craft and includes movable pieces for interactive play. This is such a fun indoor activity for kids, especially if you are looking for ways to entertain them during Easter. Also, depending on their age, they may even be able to help you assemble it.
We love the idea of creating multiple felt mats for kids to play with throughout the year. So, if you like this peach farm bunnies felt play mat, let us know what other kinds of scenes you would like us to create!
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Cricut Maker or Silhouette Cameo 4 (recommended)
- Tacky Glue or Art Glitter Glue
- Detail Scissors
- StarCraft Heat Press, Cricut EasyPress, or Iron
- Wool Felt – Lia Griffith Arctic, Pistachio, Juniper, Moss, Sweet Pea, Rose Quartz, Doe, Cotton, Fern, and Hazelnut
- Thick Felt Mat or Cardboard 12in x 18in
- Heat N Bond Fusible Interfacing
- Black Paint Pen
How to Make a Peach Farm Bunnies Felt Play Mat
- Gather your craft tools and materials. Then download the pattern below.
- Using a Cricut Maker (recommended) or scissors, cut out felt according to the pattern.
- Cut a piece of Fusible Interface and iron on Arctic felt to mat to add stability.
- Cut pieces of Fusible Interface and iron on the leaves to the tree bases.
Full tutorial available for members to download below.
All the Goodies You Can't Google 🎁
Tired of scrolling endlessly for the perfect project? Save time, money, and Google-induced headaches with us! Our membership makes it easy to create beautifully finished crafts without needing to look all over the internet for ideas and materials or spend lots of money on individual videos and templates.Become a Member