If you’ve been following us for a while, then you know how much we love to make holiday treat boxes! Designed by Krista, this turkey treat box is a simple Print Then Cut project for anyone with a Cricut. And if you don’t have a cutting machine, we also have a printable version that you can cut by hand.
Everything you need to make this project is linked below. And you can find the printable instructions and pattern at the very end of this post.
Goodies You Can't Google
You've found a member-exclusive project. But for less than the price of a fancy coffee... You'll get instant access to this and over 2,000 other premium projects inside the Lia Griffith membership!Become a Member
Our turkey treat box is the perfect addition to your Thanksgiving table — and fun for all ages! Make a few to use as holiday decor, or fill them with small treats for your family and friends to enjoy.
Crafting tip: If using Print Then Cut, make sure to resize all the pieces to 7″ tall.
How to Make a Turkey Treat Box
- Gather your craft tools and materials. Then download the pattern below.
- Print and then cut out the turkey treat box using a detail knife or using a cutting machine with Cricut’s Print Then Cut feature. (If using Print Then Cut, see printable instructions below for detailed step-by-step guidance.)
- Overlap and glue the square bottom of the box parts together.
- Fold along the scored dotted lines.
Full tutorial available for members to download below.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Cutting Machine (recommended)
- Detail Knife (optional, if cutting by hand)
- Cutting Mat and Ruler (if cutting by hand)
- Curling Tool
All the Goodies You Can't Google 🎁
Tired of scrolling endlessly for the perfect project? Save time, money, and Google-induced headaches with us! Our membership makes it easy to create beautifully finished crafts without needing to look all over the internet for ideas and materials or spend lots of money on individual videos and templates.Become a Member