If you’ve been following us for a while, then you know how much we love to make holiday treat boxes! Designed by Krista, this turkey treat box is a simple Print Then Cut project for anyone with a Cricut. And if you don’t have a cutting machine, we also have a printable version that you can cut by hand.
Everything you need to make this project is linked below. And you can find the printable instructions and pattern at the very end of this post.
Our turkey treat box is the perfect addition to your Thanksgiving table — and fun for all ages! Make a few to use as holiday decor, or fill them with small treats for your family and friends to enjoy.
Skill level: Beginner
Crafting tip: If using Print Then Cut, make sure to resize all the pieces to 7″ tall.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Cutting Machine (recommended)
- Detail Knife (optional, if cutting by hand)
- Cutting Mat and Ruler (if cutting by hand)
- Curling Tool
- Text or Cardstock Weight Printer Paper
- Glue Stick or Adhesive Dot Roller
How to Make a Turkey Treat Box
- Gather your craft tools and materials. Then download the pattern below.
- Print and then cut out the turkey treat box using a detail knife or using a cutting machine with Cricut’s Print Then Cut feature. (If using Print Then Cut, see printable instructions below for detailed step-by-step guidance.)
- Overlap and glue the square bottom of the box parts together.
- Fold along the scored dotted lines.
Full tutorial available for members to download below.
Love this DIY idea? See all of our fall and Thanksgiving crafts here. Or check out our cork turkey and pine cone turkey for some kid’s craft ideas.
Become a Member to unlock this project
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.