A Craft to Call Gnome
We’re utterly enchanted by these cute-as-can-be handcrafted characters! Just a few of these whimsical felt gnomes will inspire so much magic… Craft along with our recent whimsical felt trees for a whole winter woodland spread. Gather the tools and materials listed below and craft along with our step-by-step photo tutorial for crafting made simpler. Feel free to play around with different colors of felt, paint, and embroidery floss to give your gnomes a more personalized feel.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Wood Peg Dolls – 3.5 inches
- Lia Griffith’s Wool Blend Felt — Cherry, White, Fern, Ochre, and Terracotta
- Embroidery Floss in Very Light Avocado Green (471) and Off White (746)
- Paint in Light Blue, Blue, Red, and White
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Trim the felt pieces according to the pattern.
- Sew up the sides of the felt hats.
- Then sew the details to the apron felt piece.
Full tutorial available for members. Join here.
Strut Your Stuff!
Show us what you’re crafting! Use #MadeWithLia and share photos of all of your latest work — you never fails to inspire us!