A Craft to Call Gnome
We’re utterly enchanted by these cute-as-can-be handcrafted characters! Just a few of these whimsical felt gnomes will inspire so much magic… Craft along with our recent whimsical felt trees for a whole winter woodland spread. Gather the tools and materials listed below and craft along with our step-by-step photo tutorial for crafting made simpler. Feel free to play around with different colors of felt, paint, and embroidery floss to give your gnomes a more personalized feel.
Goodies You Can't Google
You've found a member-exclusive project. But for less than the price of a fancy coffee... You'll get instant access to this and over 2,000 other premium projects inside the Lia Griffith membership!Become a Member
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Trim the felt pieces according to the pattern.
- Sew up the sides of the felt hats.
- Then sew the details to the apron felt piece.
Full tutorial available for members. Join here.
Strut Your Stuff!
Show us what you’re crafting! Use #MadeWithLia and share photos of all of your latest work — you never fail to inspire us!
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Wood Peg Dolls – 3.5 inches
- Lia Griffith’s Wool Blend Felt — Cherry, White, Fern, Ochre, and Terracotta
- Embroidery Floss in Very Light Avocado Green (471) and Off White (746)
- Paint in Light Blue, Blue, Red, and White
All the Goodies You Can't Google 🎁
Tired of scrolling endlessly for the perfect project? Save time, money, and Google-induced headaches with us! Our membership makes it easy to create beautifully finished crafts without needing to look all over the internet for ideas and materials or spend lots of money on individual videos and templates.Become a Member