Our latest paper flowers are these pretty white crepe paper lilies… simplistic and stunning and so easy to create. Crepe paper is our pride and joy here at the Lia Griffith studio, and we love every opportunity we have to create new floral patterns. Simply gather the supplies listed below and download either our SVG or PDF files, then craft along with our step-by-step photo tutorial for paper crafting paradise.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- Lia Griffith Heavy Crepe Paper — Winter Garden: Spearmint, Pistachio, Snowflake (White)
- Green Paper-Covered Floral Wire – 18-gauge
- White Paper-Covered Floral Wire – 26-gauge
- Polymer Clay in Suede Brown
- Pan Pastel in Permanent Green Shade
- Floral Tape — Fern
- Gather the tools and materials listed above, and cut the crepe paper according to the pattern.
- Glue two sides of the petals together with white floral wire in between. Glue two sides of the leaves together with green floral wire in between.
- Apply green pastel with a paintbrush.
- Form some brown clay into a stamen and pistil, and attach it to your wires (about four-inches long). Bake according to the instructions, approximately 275° for 12-15 minutes.
Full tutorial available for members only. Join here!
Strut Your Stuff!
Show us what you’re crafting! Use #MadeWithLia and share photos of all of your latest work — you never fail to inspire us!