We are making a new crepe paper lily for this month’s Member Make workshop! It’s been a couple of years since we last made this flower. And we’ve refined our techniques since then, so this new version looks even more realistic.
You can join our live workshop over on our Member Make page on September 23rd at 11:00am Pacific, and we will also post the recording here afterward so you can watch it as often as you want. In the meantime, get ready by checking out the supplies you’ll need below.
All I lily want to do is craft
We loved the burgundy calla lilies we made a while back, so we thought this color would be really gorgeous for our crepe paper lily as well. It’s such a great color for fall and winter, but of course you can always enjoy them in your home year-round. Or you can also make these flowers in a different color of crepe paper if you’d like.
Along with showing you a new way to make the stamen for this crepe paper lily, we will show you how to add more detail to your flowers using a variety of coloring tools. Once you’re done crafting your version, make sure to share it with us on our crafters community page! Or you can post photos on Instagram with the hashtags #MadeWithLia and #MemberMake.
Skill level: Intermediate
Other craft projects shown: Crepe paper English ivy
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Craft Scissors
- Cricut Maker or Silhouette Cameo 4 (optional)
- Needle-Nose Pliers/Wire Cutters
- Curling Tool
- September Member Make Paper Bundle (save 20% while stock lasts!)
— OR —
- Lia Griffith Extra-Fine Crepe Paper – Olive and Aubergine
- Lia Griffith Double-Sided Crepe Paper — Ferns & Moss and Sangria & Aubergine
Additional Materials Needed:
- Floral Tape — Green
- Floral Wire – 24-Gauge Paper Covered Green
- Thick Paper Covered Stem Wire
- Tacky Glue or Art Glitter Glue
- Mod Podge – Matte
- Karin Brushmarker Pro — Red or Magenta and Blender
- PanPastel Artist Pastel – Orange 280.5
Gather the supplies you need, then download our flower template below. You can craft along with us during our live workshop on September 23rd at 11:00am PT, or just watch, ask questions, and chat with other members.
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.