For any bride to be, birthday lady, or island princess, this is the perfect way to show off your sultry self! Our crepe paper hibiscus lei is absolutely stunning and gives any party that tropical flair. It combines our hibiscus flower with rainforest botanicals to create an island aura for anything summer. Plus, you can make a hairpiece to match!
What’s even better is our hibiscus lei is incredibly easy to craft. Simply gather the tools and materials for the project, then download the SVG or PDF templates. Finally, follow our step-by-step guide on how to make this tropical lei. Happy crafting!
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Craft Scissors
- Needle-Nose Pliers/Wire Cutters
- Curling Tool
- Sewing Needle
- Paint Brush
- Lia Griffith Extra Fine Crepe Paper: Enchanted Garden – Evergreen, Juniper
- Lia Griffith Extra Fine Crepe Paper: Secret Garden – Fern, Cypress, Blush
- Lia Griffith Heavy Crepe Paper – Snowflake
- PanPastel – Magenta Tint
- 26-gauge White Paper Covered Floral Wire
- Floral Tape – Cream
- 1/2″ Wood Beads
- Cotton Twine
- If you haven’t already, become a Lia Griffith Annual Member. This gives you access to unlimited SVG downloads!
- Gather tools and materials.
- Cut out crepe paper according to pattern.
- Cut wire in fourths then bend over the end of the wire with pliers. Glue and wrap pink center fringe down and around the top of the wire.
Full tutorial available for members. Join here.
Make This Your Best Crafting Year Yet!
We are here to help you explore your creativity with daily inspiration, downloadable cut files and printable templates that make your craft life easier. We believe in the power of creativity to nurture the soul and to empower us. Our designs are created with simplicity in mind and we always strive to provide you with the highest quality DIYs. Share what you’ve been up to with the LG community by using #MadeWithLia — your creativity is our biggest inspiration!
Membership gains you access to our full library of DIY project tutorials complete with pattern downloads and instructions. Head over to our membership page to see a full list of benefits. And be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube. We look forward to making this the most creative year of your life! Happy crafting! ~ Lia and Team