We’re loving the gorgeous purple hue of this crepe paper Lisianthus. Normally these flowers can be quite finicky and tricky to grow so we found a way for you to create your own instead. Trust us, it’s easier than you think. We’ve outlined all the tools, materials and steps you need below so you can perfect these purple beauties.
Click here for our beginner’s guide on how to make crepe paper flowers.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- Lia Griffith Extra Fine Crepe Paper – Secret Garden (Cypress, Fern, Chiffon, and Lilac)
- Lia Griffith Extra Fine Crepe Paper – Enchanted Garden (Juniper)
- 3/4″ Foam Balls
- Lia Griffith Floral Tape – Green
- Floral Wire – 18 gauge, 24 gauge
- Gather the tools and materials.
- Cut out the crepe paper according to the pattern.
- Bend the 24 gauge wire to create two loops, then twist two ends of wire at the base of the loops. Glue the stigma to the top, then glue and wrap style below the covered loops.
- Twist each fringe piece, then glue and wrap around center piece.
Full tutorial available for members. Join here.
Flaunt Your Flower Power!
Share what you’ve been up to by using #MadeWithLia . We love seeing the creative magic you conjure so strut your stuff and flaunt those project photos for all to see — your creativity is our biggest inspiration!
We’re here to help you explore your creativity with daily inspiration, downloadable cut files and printable templates that make your craft life easier. We believe in the power of creativity to nurture the soul and to empower us. Our designs are created with simplicity in mind and we always strive to provide you with the highest quality DIY’s.
Membership gains you access to our full library of DIY project tutorials complete with pattern downloads and instructions. Head over to our membership page to see a full list of benefits. And be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. We look forward to making this the most creative year of your life! Enjoy ~ Lia & Team