Another pretty paper poppy flower featured in our Pacific Coast bouquet for Cricut… and certainly not the last! These poppies pack a crafty punch both in a bouquet and all on their own. With the help of the all-new Cricut Maker, you’ll love how quick and easy they are to make! Reinvent your world of crafting with this magic cutting machine for just $399.99. Available now! Stay tuned for more Pacific Coastline creativity coming your way soon…
Click here for our beginner’s guide on how to make crepe paper flowers.
Tools & Materials
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Green Paper Covered Floral Wire – 18 Gauge
- Floral Tape – Lia Griffith “Fern”
- Lia Griffith Heavy Crepe Paper – Nectarine and Tangerine
- Flower Stamen
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Cut out the crepe paper according to the pattern notes using scissors or the Cricut Maker.
- Stretch the petals from the center using your fingers.
- Glue five stamen onto the single wire.
- Then, glue four petals evenly around the wire and the stamen.
- Wrap floral tape around the base of the flower and down the wire.
Connect with us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, and sign up for your very own Lia Griffith membership today! For a chance to be featured on our social media, use #MadeWithLia when sharing photos of your work. And remember — you’re always welcome to reach out to us with your questions and feedback. We love hearing from our community! Much love ~ Lia & Team