Just Poppy(ing) in to Say Hello
Spring is right on our doorstep. Give it a warm welcome with this crepe paper poppy wire wreath. We love the simple gold hoop design and the poppies that add the perfect pop of color. Crafting your own is super simple. Just follow along with our steps below.
To create your own poppy wire wreath you will need to make your own crepe paper poppies according to this post.
To craft along with photo tutorials, view these other helpful project posts:
Click here for our beginner’s guide on how to make crepe paper flowers.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- Text Weight Paper – Paper-Papers Pop-Tone “Sour Apple”, Stardream Metallic “Fairway”
- Floral Wire – 26 Gauge
- Gold Hoop – 14”
- Gather the tools and materials.
- Cut the leaves in multiple shades of green paper for variety.
- Curl your leaves with your curling tool to add movement and dimension.
- Arrange your finished leaves around your hoop and secure with hot glue.
- Add the finished flowers last using the wire stem and hot glue to secure them to the gold hoop.
Flaunt Your Flower Power!
Share what you’ve been up to by using #MadeWithLia . We love seeing the creative magic you conjure so strut your stuff and flaunt those project photos for all to see — your creativity is our biggest inspiration!
We’re here to help you explore your creativity with daily inspiration, downloadable cut files and printable templates that make your craft life easier. We believe in the power of creativity to nurture the soul and to empower us. Our designs are created with simplicity in mind and we always strive to provide you with the highest quality DIY’s.
Membership gains you access to our full library of DIY project tutorials complete with pattern downloads and instructions. Head over to our membership page to see a full list of benefits. And be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. We look forward to making this the most creative year of your life! Enjoy ~ Lia & Team