What can you make with paper, hot glue, floral wire and a Cricut Explore? How about a stunningly gorgeous rustic bridal bouquet. . . that is all paper! Yes, it is true. This amazing machine can cut tiny Queen Anne’s Lace, the seeds of the eucalyptus and all of the paper flowers you need to make this realistic looking bouquet come to life. I will admit that sometime I can even surprise myself, and this bouquet has done just that. This bouquet is being entered into the round three of the Cricut Design Space Star competition. This round is all about wedding or party decor and my team has picked the theme rustic. I knew that my summer-to-fall arrangement needed to have a new paper dahlia design along with the foliage and filler from paper. To me a rustic bouquet has a lot of small bits and wild pieces and an abundance of visual texture. I chose the seeded eucalyptus and dusty miller for my paper foliage and the Queen Anne’s Lace to give the touch of wild flower look. Just gorgeous, don’t you think?
UPDATE: This bouquet WON so it is now available in Cricut Design Space! Just click here. Or you can download the FULL SVG cut files with your site membership in the links below.
Click below for tutorials for each flower included in this arrangement:
- Cricut Explore Air 2
- Craft Scissors
- Curling Tool
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Needle Nose Pliers/Wire Cutters
- 8.5×11 Text Weight Metallic Paper:
- Hydrangea – Stardream Metallic Aquamarine (print watercolor wash on both sides, download below!)
- Queen Anne’s Lace – Shine Pearl White
- Seeded Eucalyptus – Shine Moss Green
- Dahlia – Stardream Metallic Coral
- Ranunculus – Stardream Metallic Kunzite
- Succulents – Stardream Metallic Ruby
- Dusty Miller – Stardream Metallic Aquamarine
- 18-Gauge Green Paper Covered Wire
- 24-Gauge Green Paper Covered Wire
- Floral Tape — Fern & Moss
Once you have made and gathered all of your paper flowers and foliage, just follow the steps below to make this bouquet. You can find direct links to the paper I used for these flowers here. Enjoy! ~ Lia
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.