One of our favorite projects is our felt flower mobile that we made with felt anemones a few years back. Since it has been a while since we crafted our first felt anemone, we thought it was time to create a new version! Our designer Krista made these felt anemone flowers with extra petals, delicate leaves, and stems so you can make a bouquet.
Of course you can always leave the stems off and add your anemones to a wreath or create some other pretty felt decor. Just follow our tutorial below to craft your own felt anemone flowers. Then use them however you want!
Goodies You Can't Google
You've found a member-exclusive project. But for less than the price of a fancy coffee... You'll get instant access to this and over 2,000 other premium projects inside the Lia Griffith membership!Become a Member
Anemones are a flower we always come back to. They’re so simple yet so beautiful and elegant. That’s probably why we have made so many of them!
To craft these felt anemone flowers, you can use our SVG cut file or flower template below. If you are interested in using other materials and trying different looks, make sure to check out our crepe paper anemones. We also just came out with our own frosted paper packs if you want to make a frosted paper anemone.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
How to Make Felt Anemone Flowers
- Gather your craft tools and materials. Then download the anemone flower pattern on the right hand side at the top of this post.
- Cut out felt according to the pattern using a Cricut Maker or scissors.
- Spray the leaves with fabric stiffening spray on one side and let dry.
- Poke a hole into the middle of the felt pom (a Cricut weeding tool is good for this). Apply glue to the end of your 18-gauge floral wire and poke it into the hole to secure.
Full tutorial available for members. Join here!
To download this flower pattern and get instant access to all of our craft projects, become a member!
- Cricut Maker (optional)
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Craft Scissors
- Detail Scissors
- Needle-Nose Pliers/Wire Cutters
- Lia Griffith’s Wool Blend Felt – White, Black, and Moss
- Extra-Small (1/2″) Black Felt Pom-Pom — Benzie Design
- Green Paper-Covered Wire – 18-Gauge
- Green Floral Tape – Lia Griffith Moss
- Clear Fixative Spray
- Aleene’s Stiffen-Quick Fabric Stiffening Spray
All the Goodies You Can't Google 🎁
Tired of scrolling endlessly for the perfect project? Save time, money, and Google-induced headaches with us! Our membership makes it easy to create beautifully finished crafts without needing to look all over the internet for ideas and materials or spend lots of money on individual videos and templates.Become a Member