Another project in our felt forest series. Designer Jessica has created these felt berry branches to compliment her Tiny Felted Toadstools, Felt Butterflies, Felted Snails and Felted Log and Tiny Mushrooms. Enchanting projects that are as easy as can be! Give them all a go and let your felt forest flourish!
Tools & Materials
- Needle Nose Pliers
- Low Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Felt in dark green and light green
- Nine 1.5 cm” Felt Balls in shades of pink
- Vine Wire
- White Craft Glue
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Cut the felt according to the template. Cut three 7” pieces of wire and one 20” piece.
- Connect the small pieces by twisting around the large wire.
- Glue double leaves to each end. Use white glue to attach the sides and hot glue to secure to the wire.
- Attach leaves by folding around the branch and gluing the sides together. Each leaf is a double layer of felt.
- Continue covering the branch with a mix of leaf sizes and colors.
- Hot glue felt balls onto the leaves.
- Shape the finished branch.
Wind these felt berry branches into a wreath for whimsical summer wall decor. Use these branches in an arrangement of our other felt forest projects.
Strut Your Stuff!
Connect with us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, and become a Lia Griffith member for the optimal DIY crafting experience. Remember to use #LoveLia when sharing photos of your work — we love seeing what you create! You are our greatest inspiration. Much love ~ Lia & Team