Looking for a fun and simple Christmas craft? Or an easy DIY idea for stocking stuffers? These felt Christmas coffee cup cozies are a practical, yet thoughtful gift.
You could also pair them with some coffee or tea (or hot chocolate!) in a foodie gift basket. And maybe add some DIY coffee mugs or these pretty teacup dish towels. Another idea would be to craft something else cozy to go with this gift, like a soft blanket scarf.
Along with protecting your hands from the hot contents inside, these felt Christmas coffee cup cozies are a more eco-friendly solution. Craft a couple to keep in your purse this holiday season—or make a bunch for friends and family. Then you can simply pull them out anytime you treat yourself to a cup of coffee, tea, or some other holiday drink this season.
This craft is also a simple one for kids to do. So if your kids like to pick out gifts for people, these felt Christmas coffee cup cozies would be a great DIY project for them. Or it could just be a fun craft for them to play around with!
If you end up making these coffee cup cozies or any of our other Christmas crafts, make sure to share them with us! We love seeing what you do with our DIY ideas. You can email them to us at email@example.com, share them on our Facebook page, or post them on your own Instagram with the hashtag #MadeWithLia.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Lia Griffith’s Wool Blend Felt — White, Black, Cherry, Apricot, Papaya, Castle, and Bark Brown
- Small Felt Pom Poms by Benzie — White and Red
- Aleene’s Turbo Tacky Glue
- Aleene’s Stiffen Quick
How to Make Felt Christmas Coffee Cup Cozies
- Gather your craft tools and materials. Then download the pattern at the end of this post.
- Using your cutting machine or scissors, cut pieces according to the pattern.
- Spray beard and antler pieces with Stiffen Quick; let dry completely.
- Add a dab of glue to base of ears; then pinch and hold. Let dry.
Full tutorial available for members. Join here!
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily inspiration. Or browse our video tutorials on YouTube. If you have any questions or suggestions, let us know! We always love to hear from you and get feedback.
To download this Christmas DIY pattern and tutorial, become a member.