Do you know a kid who’s as flamboyant as a flamingo (or just loves flamingos in general)? If so, then we have the perfect craft gift for them! Our felt flamingo stuffies are plush and beautiful, making for a wonderful present for the young ones in your life. And besides, felt and fun flamin-go together!
What’s even more, they’re super simple to create! All you do is gather the tools and materials, then download the SVG or PDF template below. Follow our step-by-step photo tutorial or download the instructions for later. Happy crafting!
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- Benzie Design Wool Blend Felt – Blush, White, & Black
- DMC Embroidery Floss – Very Light Terracotta (3779), White, & Black
- 2 Small White Buttons
- Cotton Cording
- If you haven’t already, become a Lia Griffith Annual Member. This gives you access to unlimited SVG downloads!
- Gather tools and materials.
- Cut out felt pieces according to pattern.
- Layer 2 wing pieces together with the white feathers tucked between. Pin into place.
Full tutorial available for members. Join here!
Craft in No Time!
We are here to help you explore your creativity with daily inspiration, downloadable cut files and printable templates that make your craft life easier. We believe in the power of creativity to nurture the soul and to empower us. Our designs are created with simplicity in mind and we always strive to provide you with the highest quality DIYs. Share what you’ve been up to with the LGM community by using #MadeWithLia — your creativity is our biggest inspiration!
Membership gains you access to our full library of DIY project tutorials complete with pattern downloads and instructions. Head over to our membership page to see a full list of benefits. And be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube. We look forward to making this the most creative year of your life! Happy crafting! ~ Lia & team