We are getting creative with mistletoe this month! For this month’s collection, Meagan used a few products from our online shop to make some mistletoe napkin rings and this felt mistletoe wreath. This is a great winter wreath that is easy to make and will last you through the years.
Just follow our tutorial to make your own version!
Goodies You Can't Google
You've found a member-exclusive project. But for less than the price of a fancy coffee... You'll get instant access to this and over 2,000 other premium projects inside the Lia Griffith membership!Become a Member
Have a berry holiday
We have really loved making our own berries lately to use in fall and winter decor. To make berry sprays or add berry details onto your wreaths or into arrangements, you can use different sizes of our paper-spun balls. These are easy to paint any color you prefer or you can leave them the natural white. We also have several colors of 1cm wool felt balls that are a perfect match for any felt project. For this wreath, you could use the merlot, pomegranate, or the natural cream color of wool balls to contrast the shades of green felt leaves.
When you’re done crafting your felt mistletoe wreath, share it with us on our crafters community page or by tagging #MadeWithLia on Instagram. This is such a gorgeous wreath, and we can’t wait to see what you do with it!
How to Make a Felt Mistletoe Wreath
- Gather your craft tools and materials. Then download the pattern below.
- Cut felt according to template notes using scissors or a cutting machine.
- Cut 110 pieces of bind wire that are three inches in length each.
- Using hot glue, attach 20 wool felt balls or cotton spun paper balls to 20 pieces of bind wire.
Full tutorial available for members to download below.
Want more ideas like this one? Some other fun crafts to make along with your mistletoe wreath are our mini felt trees, felt baby doves, and felt greenery garland. Or, you can explore all of our DIY wreaths.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Cricut Maker or Silhouette Cameo 4 (recommended)
- Craft Scissors (if cutting by hand)
- Needle-Nose Pliers/Wire Cutters
- High-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Lia Griffith’s Wool Blend Felt — Evergreen, Moss, and Malachite
- 1cm Felt Balls or 10mm Cotton Spun Paper Balls
- Bind Wire – Brown
- Grapevine Wreath
All the Goodies You Can't Google 🎁
Tired of scrolling endlessly for the perfect project? Save time, money, and Google-induced headaches with us! Our membership makes it easy to create beautifully finished crafts without needing to look all over the internet for ideas and materials or spend lots of money on individual videos and templates.Become a Member