Ask, and you shall receive! After a member requested we add some farm animals to our felt stuffie collection, Krista designed these little felt pigs with cute, curled tails. For a simpler version, we also have these needle-felted pigs.
When you’re ready to start crafting, check out our supplies in the right panel. Then download the template and tutorial.
Goodies You Can't Google
You've found a member-exclusive project. But for less than the price of a fancy coffee... You'll get instant access to this and over 2,000 other premium projects inside the Lia Griffith membership!Become a Member
Hogs and Kisses
These felt pigs are the perfect addition to our fluffy needle-felted sheep and goat stuffie. Add a felt barn and your little one is all set for pretend play. Of course we also think our small stuffies are a fun gift for any animal lover.
Skill level: Beginner-intermediate
Stitches used: Blanket, whip, ladder, and detached chain stitch. Need more guidance on these stitches? Check out our free embroidery guide.
Crafting tip: Although you can use your cutting machine with a rotary blade for this felt craft, we recommend detail scissors for a more precise cut. Plus the pattern is simple to cut by hand!
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
How to Make Felt Pigs
- Gather your craft tools and materials. Then download the felt pig pattern below.
- Cut out felt according to template using scissors or a cutting machine with a rotary blade.
- Sew the legs to the underside piece using 2 strands of peach embroidery floss and a whip stitch, working from what will be the inside of the legs.
- Repeat for all of the legs, ensuring that they are all facing the right way.
Full tutorial available for members to download below.
- Cricut Maker or Silhouette Cameo 4 (optional)
- Detail Scissors
- Embroidery Needle
- Clover Applique Sewing Pins
- Stuffing Tool or Chopstick
- Needle Threader (optional)
- Lia Griffith Wool Blend Felt — Sweet Pink, Rose Quartz, and Light Peach
- Embroidery Floss — DMC Ultra Light Dusty Rose (963), Very Light Shell Pink (224), and Very Light Peach (948)
- Polyester Fiber Fill — Lia Griffith Stuffie Puff
- Black Safety Eyes — 5mm
- Fabric Pen — Dritz Disappearing Ink
- Karin Brushmarker Pro — Soft Peach 1
All the Goodies You Can't Google 🎁
Tired of scrolling endlessly for the perfect project? Save time, money, and Google-induced headaches with us! Our membership makes it easy to create beautifully finished crafts without needing to look all over the internet for ideas and materials or spend lots of money on individual videos and templates.Become a Member