Have you made any of our stuffies? This felt red fox stuffie is part of a new series of woodland creatures we’re working on. And they are all so adorable! Our designer Meagan crafted this cutie—along with three other new designs that we will be sharing with you over the next few weeks.
Because there are a few different stitches involved, this DIY craft is great for those of you with an intermediate skill level or higher. If you’re a beginner and want to start off with something a bit simpler, check out our felt starfish stuffie or our felt owl stuffie.
What does the fox sew?
For our felt red fox stuffie, we used four different colors of felt from Benzie. The exact colors we used are linked below, or you can use whatever colors you like best. When it comes to stuffies, the one thing we recommend is using a high-quality felt.
Whether you’re adding this felt red fox stuffie to your own collection or giving it away as a gift, we’d love to see your finished product. Make sure to share your photos with the hashtag #MadeWithLia so we (and other crafters) can see your work!
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Benzie Felt — Pumpkin, Cinnamon, Linen, and Black
- Embroidery Floss DMC — Medium Golden Brown (976), Medium Mahogany (301), Mocha Brown (3866), and Black (310)
- Safety Eyes— 6mm
- Aleene’s Turbo Tacky Glue
How to Make a Felt Red Fox Stuffie
- Gather your craft tools and materials. Then download the fox pattern below.
- Cut felt according to the template notes, using your scissors or Cricut Maker.
- Use a small dab of glue to hold felt details in place for sewing.
- Whip stitch the face, ear centers, paws, nose, and tail tips in place.
Full tutorial available for members. Join here!
Get Crafty with Us!
Want more ideas like this one? Explore all of our felt and fiber crafts on the site. Or branch out and try something new! We have paper flowers, jewelry, and many more DIY project ideas for you to browse.
Questions? Feedback? Let us know in the comments below.