Goodies You Can't Google
You've found a member-exclusive project. But for less than the price of a fancy coffee... You'll get instant access to this and over 2,000 other premium projects inside the Lia Griffith membership!Become a Member
Crepe paper paradise! Fall head over heels for these gorgeous crepe paper irises, as seen in our Rocky Mountain bouquet for Cricut. You won’t believe how easy these are to create with the help of the all-new Cricut Maker cutting machine. This new machine has finally made it possible for us to flawlessly cut crepe paper and we couldn’t be happier!
You can use any type of crepe you’d like to for this project – heavy, extra fine, double-sided or otherwise. (Heavy crepe paper is great for beginners!) Get creative and pick out any color combination that tickles your fancy. Go crazy for crepe with this beautiful floral project today!
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
Tools & Materials
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Wire Cutters/Needle Nose Pliers
- Scissors or Cricut Maker
- Heavy Crepe Paper – English Garden, Gold Satin and Spearmint
- White Fabric Covered Wire (24-gauge)
- Green Floral Wire (18-gauge)
- Floral Tape
- Pan Pastels (Violet 470.5, Light Gold 910.5, Bronze 930.5)
- Gather tools and materials.
- Cut all of the crepe paper pieces according to pattern’s instructions.
- Glue 24-26 gauge wire between 2 halves of petals. You will have 6 complete petals per bloom.
- Use pan pastels to create color gradient on one side, at base of each petal.
Full tutorial available for members. Join here!
Strut Your Stuff!
Share photos of your work with us by using #MadeWithLia. Join the fun on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, and take your crafting to the next level with a Lia Griffith membership today! Always feel free to reach out with your questions and commentary — we take your input to heart. All the x’s and o’s ~ Lia & Team
All the Goodies You Can't Google 🎁
Tired of scrolling endlessly for the perfect project? Save time, money, and Google-induced headaches with us! Our membership makes it easy to create beautifully finished crafts without needing to look all over the internet for ideas and materials or spend lots of money on individual videos and templates.Become a Member