For our April Member Make, we will be teaching you how to make crepe paper lisianthus flowers!
If you haven’t heard us talk about Member Make yet, here’s what you need to know. Every month we do a special live workshop for members of our crafting community. If you’re a member, you will get a special YouTube link each month to join us for our monthly creative challenge.
We are so excited to make these crepe paper lisianthus flowers today. And we hope you are too! For this month’s Member Make, we decided to do something a little different.
To make it a little easier on you, we have put all the crepe paper colors you’ll need to make these crepe paper lisianthus flowers into an April Member Make bundle in our online craft shop. This way, you don’t have to buy a bunch of different packs for just one or two colors! (UPDATE: The bundle has sold out! Visit our shop to buy each color– links listed below under Materials!)
Ready to join our April Member Make? Here’s how it works:
How to Join Our Member Make Challenge
- Become a member. If you’re on Facebook, make sure to join our Facebook page for members.
- Gather the tools and materials you need for these crepe paper lisianthus flowers—listed below. Then download our flower pattern at the end of this post. If you want to cut your flowers with a Cricut Maker, use our SVG file. Otherwise, you can cut these blooms by hand with our PDF template.
- Tune in today at 11:00 a.m. PST to craft with me LIVE on our YouTube channel. You can find the link to the YouTube Live tutorial on the Facebook page for members and in your email. It will also be available for playback here.
- Watch the video below to craft along with me and create your own version of this flower. Feel free to use different colors, create different sizes, make just one flower or a whole bunch, integrate them into another DIY project, and so on.
- Reach out to me and others in the community if you need some support! You can post progress pictures or ask questions on our Facebook page for members. And make sure to use the hashtag #MemberMake so it’s easy to find!
- Share your finished crepe paper lisianthus flowers with us by the end of the month to be entered in our giveaway. Make sure to post your pictures on our Facebook page for members or on your Instagram page with the hashtag #MemberMake. And feel free to say something about your flower-making experience!
- Lia Griffith Extra Fine Crepe Paper – Chiffon, Merlot (formerly Sangria), Aubergine, Fern (formerly Green Tea), and Juniper (formerly Cypress)
- Thick Paper-Covered Stem Wire
- 18-Gauge Green Paper-Covered Wire
- 24-Gauge Green Paper Covered Wire
- Small Cotton Spun Paper Balls – 15mm
- Green Floral Tape
- Aleene’s Turbo Tacky Glue
- PanPastel Lia Griffith Designer Set
- PanPastel — Dairylide Yellow 250.5
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.