We’ve been having so much fun thinking of new ways to create our favorite holiday flowers. Last week we used double-sided crepe paper to craft a Christmas cactus. And then we played around with color variations for our gorgeous crepe paper Hellebores. Today, our maker Angela was inspired to make a creamy combination of pink, peach, and yellow to add a light and feminine touch to these traditional Christmas flowers. Read on to see how you can make your own pink crepe paper poinsettia plants for the holidays!
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Cricut Maker or Silhouette Cameo 4 (recommended)
- Craft Scissors
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Aleene’s Turbo Tacky Glue
- Art Sponge
- Needle-Nose Pliers/Wire Cutters
- Lia Griffith Double-Sided Crepe Paper — Blush & Chiffon + Peach & Petal, Honeysuckle & Coral + Apricot & Light Rose
- Lia Griffith Heavy Crepe Paper – Juniper
- Lia Griffith PanPastel Designer Set — Pearlescent Red
- Sculpey Clay — Bright Green Pearl
- Acrylic Craft Paint — Holly Berry
- Floral Tape — Fern & Moss
- 24-Gauge Green Paper Covered Wire
- 26-Gauge White Paper Covered Wire
- Krylon Clear Finish Spray
How to Make Your Own Pink Crepe Paper Poinsettia Plants
- Gather your tools and materials. Then download our poinsettias SVG file or PDF template.
- Using scissors or your cutting machine, cut crepe paper according to the template notes.
- To create the stamen, form your green clay into six pea-sized balls.
- Cut your white 26-gauge floral wire into six 4.5″ pieces. Stick the wire halfway through the ball. Bake according to instructions on Sculpey packaging.
Full tutorial available for members. Join here!
Become a Member to unlock this project
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.