It’s mim-o-sa, not mimo-sa. Feel all sorts of magic with this delicious mimosa bar! This project is perfect for any island princess’ upcoming bridal shower, plus it gives the tropical feel that’s ideal for late summer. Categorize your fruits and brut with cute signs, then adorn your tabletop with leaves and the good stuff!
The best part about this mimosa bar? It’s really easy to set up! Download the free font Wild Ones, edit your labels then print on white cardstock. Cut out the labels then fold like a card, or cut to size and tape them to your carafe or bottle. Follow the links below for tips how to fold the leaves and flowers.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- Cutting Machine (recommended)
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Craft Knife and Cutting Mat
- Curling Tool
For the tropical leaves: (Note: See the leaf garland post for tips on how to fold and curl the leaves.)
- Paper-Papers Text Weight Paper:
For the hibiscus flowers: (Note: See Tropical Flower Crown tutorial for making flowers)
- Paper-Papers Text Weight Paper
- White printer cardstock paper (or similar; for the drink labels)
- Toothpicks or Skewers
- If you haven’t already, become a Lia Griffith Annual Member. This gives you access to unlimited SVG downloads!
- For the tropical leaves: See the leaf garland post for tips on how to fold and curl the leaves.
- For the hibiscus: Cut out, then curl petals under. Glue tab to the other petal. Roll and glue the stamen, then glue to the middle of the flower. See Tropical Flower Crown tutorial for making flowers.
- For the labels, simply download and print out on white cardstock. Glue to bottles!
Join the Crafting Party!
We are here to help you explore your creativity with daily inspiration, downloadable cut files and printable templates that make your craft life easier. We believe in the power of creativity to nurture the soul and to empower us. Our designs are created with simplicity in mind and we always strive to provide you with the highest quality DIYs. Share what you’ve been up to with the LG community by using #MadeWithLia — your creativity is our biggest inspiration!
Membership gains you access to our full library of DIY project tutorials complete with pattern downloads and instructions. Head over to our membership page to see a full list of benefits. And be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube. We look forward to making this the most creative year of your life! Happy crafting! ~ Lia and Team