With the holidays coming up, we’ve been looking forward to designing a new wreath for the season. To create this anemone holiday wreath, our designer Meagan added some gorgeous winter greenery and a few crepe paper anemones to our braided rope wreath. We love all of the various textures in this wreath and can’t wait to hang it up for the holidays!
Because this wreath combines different craft materials, we would say this is an intermediate craft project. The anemones are also a more advanced design. So if you’re a beginner, you may want to try this simple anemone pattern instead. As always, we recommend playing around with it and making it your own!
Goodies You Can't Google
You've found a member-exclusive project. But for less than the price of a fancy coffee... You'll get instant access to this and over 2,000 other premium projects inside the Lia Griffith membership!Become a Member
You may have noticed that we’ve been really into creating asymmetrical wreaths for Christmas lately! Last year, Meagan created this beautiful Scandi house and greenery wreath. And the year before that, we created this asymmetrical winter wreath.
Similar to those wreaths, today’s anemone holiday wreath has a very subtle holiday look to it. The gold berries plus white and black anemones also make it feel very elegant and modern. So if you’re wanting a more traditional Christmasy look, check out our paper Christmas wreath or our crepe paper poinsettia wreath.
Ready to start crafting your own anemone holiday wreath? Just grab the tools and materials listed below. Then download our winter greens template and step-by-step tutorial. Because the anemones and wreath are existing projects, we linked to them separately in the list of materials. Happy holiday crafting! ~ Lia and team
How to Make a Crepe Paper Anemone Holiday Wreath
- Gather your craft tools and materials. Then download the template for the greenery above.
- Cut 24-gauge wire into five 4″ pieces; then use floral tape to attach them together at one end.
- Use your low-temp hot glue gun to attach a wooden bead to the tip of each wire.
- Spray paint entire berry bundle (wooden beads, wires, and floral tape) with gold paint.
Full tutorial available for members. Join here!
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Cricut Maker
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Craft Scissors
- Detail Scissors
- Needle-Nose Pliers/Wire Cutters
- Curling Tool
- Crepe Paper Anemone Flowers
- Braided Rope Wreath
- Lia Griffith Double-Sided Crepe Paper — Ferns & Moss
- Lia Griffith Heavy Crepe Paper — Winter Garden: Pine
- Spray Paint — Gold
- Mod Podge
- 18-Gauge Green Paper Covered Wire
- 24-Gauge Green Paper Covered Wire
- Floral Tape — Fern & Moss
- Wooden Beads — 8mm
- Aleene’s Fast Grab Tacky Glue
All the Goodies You Can't Google 🎁
Tired of scrolling endlessly for the perfect project? Save time, money, and Google-induced headaches with us! Our membership makes it easy to create beautifully finished crafts without needing to look all over the internet for ideas and materials or spend lots of money on individual videos and templates.Become a Member